» Thirty 1

↠ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍɪsᴛʀɪss ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡɪғᴇ

Aletheia Sokrátes:

The last catfight I've ever been in was in high school senior year, Cynthia McDaniel kicked my ass once she found out I stole her courtside laker tickets. I was still new when it came to pickpocketing and I made a slip.

I came out having a busted lip and a sprained ankle that following morning. I didn't know how to fight nor to defend myself and I ended up begging her to stop and left crying on the ground in pain - not to mention having everybody laugh at me.

This time It's going to be different and Valentina will not be Cynthia McDaniel going to kick my ass and win, I will not come out as a weak fool again.

At first, I was enjoying the soft feel of Donovan's lips then I'm thrown to the floor by Donovan's wife as she executes swift punches toward my face, her own hold fury and hatred.

"Get this crazy bitch off me!" I shouted

I dodged her punches snatching a fist full of her own hair and not letting go as we claw at each other. Our yelps and cursing filled the room along with the other commotion from everyone around us.

My teeth clenched feeling my adrenaline pump like a bolt. I zip my fist forward hitting Valentina's face, she yelps and I flipped us over leaving me to punch her becoming lost in anger.

The pain inflicted on my scalp and face.

Soon I'm being lifted off from her by an arm wrapping around my waist noticing Vito and Donovan bringing us both to our feet.

Fury fills both of us even our hair is tousled. Vito held me back watching Valentina throw daggers of hatred with her eyes. I saw blood trickling down her cheekbone from where I punched her.

Good! I hate this bitch

"Let me go! YOU! You fucking whore! He's my husband you lowlife waste!" Valentina screeched trying to attack me and Donovan showed no amusement at all just bleakness and anger while holding back his wife. She recognizes me from when we first met in the kitchen.

She managed to force me to shed blood too. I glared at her while wiping off the metallic taste of blood from my mouth.

Unfazed by the faint beating I received

"I may be one to you... But your husband thinks otherwise" I spat

Valentina glowers striving to attack but Donovan held her back and threw a glare at me

"You bitch!"

"Alright enough! Vito take her to the counter, I'll deal with my wife" Donovan orders curtly dragging Valentina away while she attempts to break free.

I clench my fists watching them disappear and Vito gently tugs my arm "Let's get a drink, huh?" He suggests

Everyone looked shocked, amused, and judgemental then they went back to their activities but I couldn't give two shits. I nod in agreement as we head to the edge of the bar.