» Eleven

↠ ᴇsᴄᴀᴘɪɴɢ ғʀᴏᴍ ᴛʜᴇ ᴇɴᴇᴍʏ

Aletheia Sokrátes:

Even though I made a stake with Salieri I knew I couldn't honor it, My gut felt I wasn't gonna last a week or two. Salieri is the type of man not to fuck with I know that but this can't work! I cannot stay here and be an abusive pushover fucking doll! I made a mistake - everyone does, it's normal.

It's night and I sit on the bed holding "T's" phone that I swiped during our make-out session... It was hard to do but it's what I had to do and shamefully, I surprisingly enjoyed it, This man was attractive, handsome including Donovan although their personalities were scary and harsh and that reminds me to stay the hell away.

It's quiet which is the perfect time as any, I don't know why im quivering, It's that nerve-wrecking feeling. I power on his phone quickly dialing Leo's number ignoring my racing heart. It rings repeatedly until he finally answers on the sixth ring.

'Who's this?" The suspicion in Leo's voice spoke. It's an unknown number, I would be too.

I sigh in relief "Leo! It's me" I exclaimed quietly

'Holy fuck, Aletheia!? What happened? You literally fucking vanished after you skipped our plan' He's worried

"Listen, the problem managed to take me, and im in serious trouble here" I whispered harshly taking repeated glances at the door.

'The prob-wait a damn minute you mean that fucker took you!? That's why you disappeared? Holy shit Aletheia - where are you? What do you want me to do?'

Leo sounded frantic, so am I.

"Listen I'm... Im gonna need a huge favor from you, I need a loan, a loan to get me out of the city, im going to escape somehow then we'll meet at our... second emergency spot, please, please Leo? I promise to pay you back" I say keeping calm struggling to keep the negativity away. I couldn't think straight, it was hard to speak with my thoughts and fear everywhere.

'Anything Aletheia, of course, but how are you going to do that? This is Donovan Salieri we're talking about'

Crap, crap!

"Let me worry about that, Leo so, please be there"

'Please be safe, Aletheia... See you soon'

We end our call leaving me more worried and nervous. I'm so gonna fail, im scared but I do have some sort of faith in myself.

Okay Aletheia, calm down you damn Malaká. It's showtime. I check the other stuff I swiped off this man - it was rather easy if you have your target distracted well enough.

All I got is car keys, breath mints, and a bandana. I suddenly think real and hard glancing at the bandana as a crazy idea came to me... I sighed closing my eyes realizing how stupid and hectic of what im about to do.

I stood using the hair tie that was around my wrist to pin my hair up and fixed my shirt. Better to be ready than sloppy, I dropped to my knees peeping underneath the door seeing one of Salieri's men guard - good! I need this to work in order to escape.

I tuck my items away except for the bandana wrapping the fabric around both of my hands once, I take a deep breath calming my heart rate trying hard not to act like a little girl now.

My father taught me how to defend myself in the past, every move logical.

I lick my lips pressing myself against the wall beside the door, Okay "Help me! I can't breathe! Please!!" I bawled out making my voice as critical as possible clenching the bandana hard knowing my knuckles are turning white.

Moments later, the door opens, and my heart jolts seeing my target as he looked serious in his expression and I strike like a madwoman jumping on his back, wrapping my bandana around this man's neck like a twisty.

"Aghh!!" I screeched through my gritted teeth feeling the man attempting to shrug me off violently by swinging his body, jerking us around which only made me grip tighter and harder.

He chokes and abruptly uses his brain by crashing me repeatedly against the wall, the pain inflicted all over my backside

"Ahh!" I grunted which only encouraged me to squeeze harder and the guy eventually lost, dropping to his knees then fell dead or unconscious to the floor. My chest heaves staring down at the man feeling so much adrenaline.

Oh my God! What the hell did I do?!

I quickly jumped over him exiting the bedroom running down the hall, Not the way Salieri guided me before that led towards the hell basement! I'm grateful I scanned everywhere before being brought back to my solitary.

My breathing is frantic! No guards were around thank god but the maids are prowling here and there. Come on, Aletheia, Come on! Where do I go? Suddenly, I see the front! Thank God, I run towards the door swinging it open but halted in my tracks as two men smoked and chat, in the way.

Oh no

They heard me and turned their heads, my eyes bulged seeing them become alerted about to charge, I panicked slamming the door in their faces and locked it.

They started pounding as I backed away in fear "I'm dead I'm so dead" I whisper and I ran in a different direction - opening the first door I see and it's an empty garage. It reeked of gasoline and exhaust.

Exit!? Where is it? I glance everywhere in a hurry while pulling out the keys I swiped. His car has to be here somewhere!? But where? I ran hearing my bare feet smack the pavement as I galloped like the wind - this place was a maze and it's what I hate about mansions.

Luckily this garage was easy, I saw another door from across the room, and I sprinted over opening it - getting greeted with fresh air and I saw the missing cars. It's chilly and I finally press the button on the keypress as one of the cars flashed.

Yes!

I rush towards the BMW knowing those men managed to get to Salieri by now and they Informed him, they were surging probably storming towards the cars, my hands shake opening the car door slipping inside, The courage I had vanished and it's replaced with fear.

It's all set in now

My quivering hand attempts to insert the key but I'm too frantic with fear, come on Aletheia, Calm down! I eventually inject the key starting the ignition - stomping on the gas.

The car accelerates at top speed and I turn the wheel following the road hoping to see the exit soon. I turned the corner only to slam on the breaks due to him blocking the way - my body briefly jerked forward.

"Ah!" I shrieked having my heart stop in fear

My hand brushes back the fallen hairs in front of my face, my eyes bulge seeing the smirk playing on his lips as the headlights brighten his lean-tatted frame, Oh no, oh, God. The dryness in my throat increases, everywhere prickles.

Salieri leans on the car staring impassively at me and I noticed his knuckles press hard on the hood.

-𝐒𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐞𝐫𝐢