Chapter 1 - 'The Elles'

'For love blinds even the clearest eye'

>message from Woman Crush ❤<

Heard the news?

What's Le talking about?

>email from RCS<

To whom it may concern,

Please be advised that all members of the RCS team are expected to be at the soiree which will be held at 16 Mountain View Avenue, Beverly Hills, Kingston, Jamaica. It is a formal gathering, under the theme 'Hidden' so all are encouraged to try to conceal their identities as best as possible. This was the most requested theme. It will begin at 6:30 pm.

Warm regards,
Raul Romano,
Chief Executive Officer,
RCS.

Well shit. This sounds serious, the Romanos never meet the employees physically, we only hear rumours about this family. The rumours are mostly about how filthy rich they are and how many companies they own. We've never actually seen any of them, even though they are our bosses.

Once upon a time a man and woman fell in love, but such things cannot last for the heart is a treacherous thing. (Snow White and the Huntsman)

I turned the tv off and my heart started beating erratically. The Chris Hemsworth Effect.
Otherwise, I am not sure why I felt nervous. They have no reason to fire me, I'm always early, never sick and I follow all the strict rules of RCS.

No other agent at RCS can say the same. They f^cked their way to the top, they were always late, and always rude to customers. They just didn't take the job seriously or maybe I'm just a workaholic.
I replied to my bestie's message, through a voice note telling her I just received the email and that we needed to get something to wear asap. She's my woman crush because of her alluring physical features. I stared at her profile picture.

**************

Her eyes were the softest brown infused with green, she had thick eyebrows that were perfectly arched and well-kept. Freckles scattered across her aquiline nose that looked so perfect upon her caramel skin. Let's not mention the plump pink lips, her broad hips and her blessed peachy behind. Her big boobies were hard to miss as well.

**************

Enough about Leana before I get horny.

I got off my bed and studied my appearance in the full-length mirror perched on the wall. My body is relatively petite but I work out every day to achieve a bigger butt and broader hips. I am so proud of how far I've come. At one point suicide was a common thought because of the negative comments thrown at me because of my very flat ass. It is extremely hard to have confidence in the Caribbean if you're skinny. They tell you you're not eating enough or you're not eating the right foods. So of course I had nicknames such as 'mawga gyal' (meagre), slimmaz (slim), stick, etc.

Thankfully, God gave me a hefty bosom in ninth grade and now I'm trying to achieve the rest so I'm not shaped like a P for the rest of my life.

Anyway, I pretend to have confidence because my mother taught me never to show weakness amid adversity. She trained me to be a confident, alpha female who doesn't take shit from anyone and lives by morals. She believes in Love, Family and Loyalty. Real bad gyal.

But she taught me all of this after a nasty incident with my ex. I almost lost my life because of him and it was then that she realized I didn't believe in myself as much as she believed in me. Ma works as a surgeon at a private hospital that my aunt owns for as long as I could remember. She and my aunt exposed me to the world of medicine at a very early age. It was traumatizing but somehow became beneficial.