Chapter 11-Lust

Elle's POV

The cool air was the only good feeling I clung to, as this man, cut from the same cloth as Raul took me to an unknown destination. Sleep is the best answer to many things, in many situations.

A part of me is scared that Raul doesn't have much time to live but another part of me feels like everything is going to be okay.

Darkness becomes comfort in chaos.

I was in deep sleep. I couldn't hear anything, I couldn't feel anything. Numb to the world.

Until I remembered I was with a stranger.

Rico's POV

I'm only doing this because I know if the situation was reciprocated he would've done the same for me, that is if I had a weakness or a woman, the same thing.
I'm at a point in my life where alone brings me immense joy so having a woman, especially as annoying and challenging as she is the furthest thing from my mind but I have to endure. Never in my wildest dreams would I have thought I'd be protecting the future Queen of the Mafia.

Never would I have thought, she'd be sitting in my Porsche, asleep with her perfectly golden thick thighs exposed, the contrast between light and dark of the night immaculately hid the treasure beneath the leopard print dress. Why the fuck would she be sprawled out like that knowing I'm right beside her ?

I averted my gaze to the lush vegetation which was barely visible in the dark. Late-night drives were an escape from my thoughts, especially when paired with music but unfortunately, I had Raul's weakness and his biggest distraction asleep next to me impairing me from blasting the songs I wanted to.

She is gorgeous, if I had her I'd give her the world.

Pulling into the parking lot of my heliport, I pondered if I actually had to carry this woman around. Her ass alone may have weighed a tonne.

A tonne of real gold. Inner Rico hated the fact that my one-night stands were only women who got aroused even if looked at them in disgust. I only used them for play purposes and then they wouldn't hear from me again.

Never fuck the same bitch twice.

But I'd fuck Elle for the rest of my life.

I parked the car moving to Elle's side. Elle was shifting and yawning. I carefully lifted her, bridal style. She was still partly asleep but her hands were lazily wrapped around my neck. I'm in for hell now. My men were all around the heliport as a safety precaution, we have no clue which set of bitches Barnelli would send and for who.

She woke up while we were inching closer to the helicopter.

"Don't fucking move " I said between gritted teeth. She rolled her eyes. I knew she'd try to hop her way around and I had neither the time nor the patience for Elle's bullshit.

The helicopter ride was silent, surprisingly. It was obvious she was intrigued by what was below us .

A few minutes later, we arrived at my house. A location where no one actually knows but few know it exists. Elle's face had a mixture of emotions begging to be revealed one by one.

" What is it ?"

" Nothing" she breathed.

" This is why I hate women, they're the most confusing creatures to roam this planet"