Chapter 10- Love

(Nb: This chapter is written in the third person, I wanted to try something different)

𝙻𝚘𝚟𝚎

•𝙰𝚗 𝚒𝚗𝚝𝚎𝚗𝚜𝚎 𝚏𝚎𝚎𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚘𝚏 𝚍𝚎𝚎𝚙 𝚊𝚏𝚏𝚎𝚌𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗

•𝚝𝚘 𝚏𝚎𝚎𝚕 𝚍𝚎𝚎𝚙 𝚊𝚏𝚏𝚎𝚌𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚜𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚘𝚗𝚎

The car was eerily quiet on the way to the restaurant because Elle took the grand opportunity to take a nap.

Raul was lost in the thoughts of how gorgeous she looked in the jaguar print dress he had specially designed for her. It wasn't too exposing nor was it medieval. He was at war within himself for keeping secrets from his future bride but this secret could potentially ruin his plan to become mafia king. Exposing this secret meant losing her and the thought of not being in her presence tugged at the strings of his stone-cold heart.

There was too much to lose if that one secret was exposed to the world. If that secret was exposed to Elle. His phone rang, snatching him from his thoughts.

" Boss ?"

"Speak"

"There's no sign of a Tyler, being enrolled in the Romano Mafia and right now we have no clue of this man's real identity"

"Cazzo !"

"Keep digging Tahjmal, I need to find out who he really is"

"Yes boss"

Raul stopped the car at the entrance of the restaurant. Lady & Lad Dosaletti. This was his favourite restaurant because it had his favourite Italian delicacies.

"Oh, We're here," she said stretching and yawning. She attempted to open the door but Raul stretched across and closed it.

"Sit your ass down," he said sternly. He exited the vehicle, handing the keys to the valet and went to Elle's side to open her door and help his lady out of his Ferrari. They entered the restaurant with their hands linked, flooding the room with the aura of a couple of power, a couple in love, a couple to which beauty couldn't even compare.

The waitress still seized the opportunity to ogle Raul thoroughly but he looked right through her.

"Right this way Mr Romano"

" And Mrs Romano" he corrected. A beautiful smile graced Elle's face. Elle soaked in the warm and homely ambience of the restaurant. It was dimly lit, with romance-filled music adding to the lighthearted atmosphere of the place. It smelled like heaven, the aroma of the food passing by on platters made Elle's stomach growl. While ascending the stairs she was met by a familiar set of eyes and a gorgeous woman was seated across from him.

Tyler.

The view was breathtaking. The stars in the sky met with the lights of the city below. In the centre of the roofless balcony was a table for two. A captivating bouquet of lavender sat at the centre of the table with a small white box beside it. The part of the balcony close to the stairs had a bar and grill with three waiters working tirelessly.

Elle looked at Raul in confusion.

"What's in the box ?" she wasted no time in querying about the box.

"Wowww Elle, I was really expecting a wow the view is amazing or this is beautiful or even a who the heck puts lavender at the centre of a table but you just had to"

" I'm not feeding your ego, it's already huge. But for real who the hell puts lavender at the centre of a table ?" she teased. He pulled out her chair and gestured for her to sit. It was a bit chilly for Elle but she ignored it and basked in the glory of the Don trying to impress her.
He pulled her chair closer to his.