Chapter 4- Monster

3 months later

Raul's POV

The last few months I've spent in physiotherapy have been heaven and hell. The doctors told me that the next bullet could be my last and it took longer than usual to recover from the bullet wounds but thanks to Elle and her family I'm perfectly fine. I owe them my life. They took me out of the boring bleach scented hospital room every week to explore the beautiful island of Jamaica. Although her parents always gave us space to talk, she never opened up to me but the sexual tension between the goddess and I could be cut with a knife. The eye contact was always intense. She had an effect on me and I had an effect on her but she just won't give in. So of course I fucked other bitches to make her jealous. But all my efforts were in vain because now she hates me and is dating her 'boy best friend' Kai Micheals.

But I must admit it was the best three months I've ever had in my entire life. In those months I've also learned that her birthday is June 26 which is a few months away and I plan on making it extremely special for the only person who has ever saved my life and she literally nursed me back to health when no one from my family contacted me. The only person I was really worried about was Rosabelle, of whom there was no sign of. But Elle's presence bought me peace which is why I want Elle's  heart in my hands and not in Kai's hands.

My Queen. I've lost count of the cold showers I've had to take and whores I had to fuck because of Elle Paris Smith.

Presently, she sat behind her desk occupied with her computer. Her beautiful dark brown eyes focused on her computer screen.

Her hair was in a low ponytail which I'd very much like to be pulling while invading her divine centre. No makeup days are my favourite day because I get to adore her beautiful bronze skin. Her glossy two-toned pouty lips brought memories of them attached to mine in that hospital room. I swear everything stopped at that moment. She was really peace but I seemed to be her chaos and I really don't mind as long as I am something to her.

Elle was always modest and classy whenever she was at work or outside the comfort of her home. Today she was wearing a white dress shirt, the first few buttons open giving a view of her breasts. Sexy was an understatement. I won't even think about how the leather pants hugged her curves perfectly. Her feet were in strappy black heels and she always wore her gold anklet which I hope one day will be dangling in my ear while I'm thrusting deep inside her. I wish I could suck on her pretty toes which always seemed to be painted white.

Smack.

She threw paper at me and gave me an annoyed look.

" You have a meeting in four minutes, pervert" she disclosed. I hired her as my assistant and tripled her paycheck so she wouldn't deny the offer.

" I'd be perverted if I spanked you, not by appreciating you with my eyes, angel" I contended. I walked to her desk.

"And I know you imagine me pounding that pretty little kitty of yours" I whispered in her ear.

She crossed her legs.

" You're joining me today, angel". She quickly organized her folder and stood up from her desk.

I opened the door allowing her to leave my office. Damn her ass looks great in these pants. The eyes of the male agents were glued to Elle. The hairs in the back of her neck stood up as soon as the palm of my hand connected with her lower back guiding her to the conference room. Her posture improved as well.

" Good girl" I whispered close to her ear.

She rolled her eyes.  That's right, I should be the only one making your eyes roll back baby girl.I held the door open for Elle to enter, her eyes were trained on mine. I know the world stopped at that moment.