No its okay

"I have a surprise for you" I said walking and then stopped at the door and she smiled "What is it?" she asked and I smirked "Let me give you a hint I promised you could put a bullet in his head soon" and she got excited and I handed her the gun and she smiled and kissed my cheek and I stood froze for a second and then I opened the door and she saw the guy sitting in the chair unconscious and I walked to him and punched him in his face and he started waking up "You bitch" he said to me and Romanoff hit him across his face with the gun "Don't ever say that again to her" She scolded "What you guys are the new mickey and Mallory" he asked chuckling and Romanoff smiled "yes we are now let's see what would happen if I stand at the front and she stand at the back and we both shoot at the same time" she said and he shut up "Hmm interesting Romanoff, would it stop in the middle of his brain" I ask taking out another gun "You are quiet all of a sudden" I mocked and walked over to him and looked at Romanoff and she nod and I kicked him the chest letting the chair go back him hitting his head on the wall and it started bleeding "I promised you something go ahead" I said to Romanoff and she smiled and I heard a bang and we walked out together and her assistants went inside to clean up "So about today" I start and Wanda walked in with her basketball outfit "Oh right if you don't mind Wanda will be joining us" she said and I stopped smiling "as I was saying something came up so I won't be able to come but enjoy yourself" I lied getting out of there and bumped into Carol,

"Y/N hi there" she said smirking "Hi Carol" I greeted back "Natasha must be lucky having you and Wanda, if I had both of you in my office everyday I won't get anything done" she said touching my cheek "Flattering" I replied stepping back "Carol" Romanoff said clearing her throat and Carol looked at her then me and gave me a card "If she ever gets too much or you want a harder mission I'm always interested in you" she said smirking and then kissed my hand that took the card and I smiled and walked away heading home.

"Hey why aren't you with Romanoff" Kate asked and when I walked in "Because she invited Wanda so I bailed" I explained going to the microwave to heat up pizza "Jealous much" she laughed and I mocked her and sat down "I'm never gonna have a partner" I said and she sat beside me "That makes me and you both, hey lets make a deal if we are not married by 40 we will marry each other" Kate said "35 and deal" and we shook hands and laughed and we started binge watching our favourite series and I fell asleep.

I woke up on my bed and looked to my right and saw a note "I had a mission see you tonight" and I got up and took a shower and washed my hair and walked downstairs and cooked a quick meal and sat going through Instagram which sadly I cannot post anything on and heard the door knock "Katie?" I asked "Uhh no its me" I heard Romanoff said and I walk to the door and opened it "Hey how did the basketball game go?" I ask stepping aside so she can come in "It was okay, I left early though I wasn't feeling it" she said and she gesture towards the couch and I nod and she sat down and I sat down as well "I thought something came up what happened to that?" She asked and I laughed nervously "I wasn't feeling well"  I lied and she looked at me "So umm what are doing here?" I ask and she took up the card "Are you considering Carol's offer?" she asks holding up the card "I took the card because Danvers is not someone you say no to" I said getting up for a bottle of alcohol and two glasses and pour her a drink "Vodka?My favorite" she said and I smiled "To answer your question I just wanted to get to know?" She said and I laughed "After three years?" And she nod "Ok fire away" I said and she took of her shoes and put her foot in the couch "Kate, is she your girlfriend?" she asked and I laughed "Why so interested in my love life Romanoff?" I ask and she shrugged "No Kate is best friend I don't do the whole dating thing" I said and she poured her self another glass "Why not?" She asked curiously "Umm I...I c.." I start not really sure what to say to her "You can tell me I won't tell I promise and I won't judge" she said and I took a deep breath "I don't date because I can't love" I said and looked at my lap and she put her glass down and move closer to me "What do you mean you can't love Y/N everyone can love, it might take a while for you to see it but of course you can love you have a heart and I don't think you can't love I think you're just afraid to" she said and held my hand "I didn't come to the game because you invited Wanda" I confessed and she smiled "I know your not that good at lying" she said and I held her hand and she kissed me.

Romanoff just kissed me and of course I kissed back and she moved closer holding my face and then tears started falling from my eyes and I pulled away and stood up "I..I can't do this..I want to but I can't" I said my voice breaking and she stood up "Remember what I told you and have a good night I think I'm gonna go" she said and I didn't look at her I was afraid to and then she left and I turned the Vodka that was left in the bottle to my head.

1071 Words