I've made a decision

Y/N POV

I woke up with the need to throw up and I sat up and rushed to the bathroom but nothing happened so I walked back into the bedroom and onto the bed and looked and saw the time was 2:34 a.m and I sat up and rested Nat's head on my lap and I started playing with her hair and she started stirring "Good morning baby" I greeted her and she mumbled something along the lines of Good morning and I giggled at her sleepy form "I'm gonna keep the baby" I said softly and she mumbled something and I held back my laughter and when realization finally hit her she quickly sat up,

"What? Really? Hold on did I hear you right?" She asked excitement clear in her voice and I nod and she kissed me "Are you 100% sure?" She asked "I am yes, and I realized you were right and every minute of this eight month I'm gonna try and love it,Your right I do deserve to be happy for once and without your fath- without him pulling my strings like a puppet anymore I can make my own choices and believe myself and my worth, It will be hard but having you by my side will make this easier" I said honestly and tears started falling from Nat's eyes and I giggled and wiped them away and she held my hand kissing it.

Natasha's excitement was through the roof she didn't even go back to bed, I did though because I was exhausted, I woke up to Nat's hand on my belly rubbing it and speaking "Natasha I want to sleep" I groaned and she kissed my head "Wake up, It's time to eat" she said kissing my face and I Smiled and I got up holding her hands "I'm glad you decided to keep the baby" she said smiling and I smiled as well.

We reached the kitchen and I went to the stove ready to make breakfast but Natasha pulled me back "You do know that now that I know your pregnant your never allowed to do nothing really, Anything you want I'll do it for you, I'm hiring more maids,I'm hiring a chef more butlers and I'm doubling security rather tripling it" she said and stood there "That's a lot Tasha" I said and she shook her head "I need to make sure you guys are okay and whoever did this will come for you and our baby when they found out it worked" she said and I nod and she put me to sit down and then kissed the side of my head and walked to the stove.

Natasha prepared a million menus of breakfast for me and I wasn't that hungry so I just ate pancakes and Yelena and Kate ate the rest of it. We made it back to the bedroom and I immediately took a shower and then went back downstairs to watch television and few minutes later Nat came downstairs talking on her phone ordering guards and security and cameras and when she saw me she smiled and I held out my hands and she walked over to me and sat down and I cuddled into her side and then the doorbell rang "Come" she ordered and I snickered.

The door opened and Wanda walked in smiling "Hiii" she said "Hey Wands" I greeted and she walked over to me and hugged me and turned to Natasha and then looked at me and Natasha nod "Congrats on the baby" she said and I looked up at Natasha then back to Wanda "Thank you" I replied "I'm just here to let Nat know the new guards are in her office and the security cameras are here and ready for her to go over" she said and Nat smiled "Thanks Wands" she said and kissed my head resting a hand on my belly "You guys are adorable anyways I have to go but congrats again Y/N" she said and I smiled and she walked away.

"Let's get a dog" Natasha said and I looked up at her "Why?" I asked "A personal trained dog to keep you and the baby safe" she said and I thought about I've always wanted a dog so "Yeah sure" I said and she kissed me "Do you think we should order a new bed, a bigger one" she asked and before I could answer she continued "Oh and I'll have to make a nursery and then I'll have to order baby clothes, cribs, bottles etc, should their room be connected to ours" she said and I smiled at Her "Hey firstly our bed is already big enough as it is, and it's not you'll have to order baby stuff it's us, and yes it would be great to have our room connected, Also where would the dog room be" I asked "Firstly I will be paying for everything and the dog would sleep in our room so he can protect you" she said and I shook my head "No we will pay for them, Natasha I have money you know" I argued back "I know but your bringing my child, your gonna go through a rough eight months, both physical and mental the least I can do is buy our baby stuffs" she said and I shook my head "I'm done arguing with you, I said I'm paying for I'm paying, Speaking of money I'll have to rewrite my will and add our little one name's on it" she said and my eyes started closing "Are you falling asleep?" She asked chuckling and I nod.

Natasha picked me up and brought me upstairs while I cuddled into her chest and then she brought me to the bed and laid me down and then she started walking away "No where are you going?" I asked pouting "The guards are in the office waiting I have to see who's qualified" she answered "Tasha please" I said and held out my hands and she got in bed, with me lying on her chest and she kissed my forehead "Just until I fall asleep" I whispered to her and she chuckled.

1040 Words