Valentine's Day

I woke up alone and I sigh and rolled over getting out of bed rubbing my eyes going downstairs and I stopped dead in my tracks, my whole living room was full of basket with present,roses and chocolate and I smiled and saw A note *Happy Valentine's day my love* and I started smiling like an idiot "This is a lot Nat" I whispered and opened the fridge going for a juice and it was full of milkshake and I heard the front door open "Wow your girlfriend really lo-likes you" Kate said coming inside "Yeah I just wish she was here instead" I said and walked over to her and took up one of the flowers "Here Happy Valentine's day" I say and she smile "Aww Thank you" she said and I chuckle and went to unwrap them when the doorbell rang "Are you expecting anyone?" She ask and I shook my head no and took up a gun that was behind the couch and walked to the door slowly and looked through the peep hole and saw a delivery person and I put the gun behind me and then opened the door "Good Morning delivery for Y/N" he said and I smile nodding and he gave me four  bags "Wow how much does these cause?" I ask "Its covered" he said and I nod "Yeah I know but how much?" I ask and he chuckle "Miss Romanoff specifically said I shouldn't tell" he said walking away and Kate came and helped and I closed the door "Ask Romanoff if she wants a second girlfriend" she said and I chuckle "Sure I'll bring it up with her" I said grabbing a Egg and Cheese sandwich and so did Kate and we sat down together "You left last night" I said realising "Yeah my mom needed me to do something for her" she said and I nod and we continued eating.

When we were finished I took a bath and then ringed Natasha "Hey love" I heard her say "Hi thank you so much for all the present which by the way was a lot Nat" I said and heard her chuckle "Only the best for my girl and it wasn't a lot its to make up for all those years you didn't get a gift" she said and I aww "Thank you so much Tasha" I said "What are you doing now?" She ask "I just had breakfast also thank you for that and I had a bath and I now I'm just standing here talking to you" I answered "Do you remember our first date at the dinner you like?" She asks "Yeah why?" I ask "Put on your shoes and go there no questions" she said and I giggle "okay I'll call you when I'm there" I say and then hang up "Where are you going?" Kate asked "I'm going to the restaurant where me and Nat had our first dinner she said I should, there is a surprise there" I said and Kate started putting on her shoes "Ok lets go" she said and I smirked and took up the bike keys "Not the bike" she said and I chuckle "Shut up and hang on"  I replied and she rolled her eyes  and I rode us there.

"I swear you do it intentionally" she said coming off the bike and I took out my phone and called Natasha and it took me two tries but she eventually answered "Sorry hun I was busy" she said a bit out of breath "Are you okay?" I ask "Yeah yeah are you at the restaurant" she ask "I am yes" I responded and walked inside "I just walked in" I told her "Good now order something" she said and I turn to Kate "Katie would you like to order something?" I ask and she nod and Kate and I ordered "Ask the cashier the price" Natasha said "How much does these cost?" I ask and she chuckle "You own the restaurant so you don't pay" she said and I heard Natasha's chuckle "Natasha you bought me the restaurant?" I ask "Yeah I did" she said and I smiled "Natasha are you sure, because like wow you bought me a whole ass restaurant" I said excited "You deserve it Happy Valentine's Day detka" she said and I smiled "Happy Valentine's day and hurry up and come home" I said "I'll be home by 9 the latest 10" she said "Just please be safe and hurry" I said and we said bye and she hang up and I took the dinners from the counter "Thank you" I said and the cashier nod "Don't forget to ask Nat if she wants a second girlfriend" Kate said and I laughed and gave her the bags and she hopped on and I rode us home.

After finished eating I went and picked up Natasha's present and then brought me and Kate to the house and Kate looked surprise "Sometimes I forget your dating a billionaire" she said and I rolled my eyes "Shut up and come help me bring these in" I say and she chuckles and I walk to the security and he let me in and I then walked to Natasha's room and put the presents for her on the bed and then went back to the kitchen "Lets start dinner for my girlfriend" I said and we took the ingredients and I started dinner.

After making dinner Kate left and now I'm sitting in Natasha's room watching television and I'm trying my best to keep my eyes its now 11:00 p.m and Natasha said she would be home by 9 and she isn't and I'm not getting her, as I watched the series my eyes slowly close and I fell asleep.
I woke up by someone kissing my face "Tasha" I whispered and opened my eyes "I'm sorry I'm so sorry I know I said I would be home by 9 and I'm so late" she said and I moved my hands to behind her back and brought her on the bed and she winced "Are you okay?" I ask and she nod "Yeah Yeah" she answered and kissed me "Happy Valentine's day" she whispered "Happy Valentine's day love are you hungry?" I asked and she nod and I got up holding her hand and I walked her to the kitchen "I did make dinner but its probably cold" I said showing her the dinner and she came behind me and wrapped her hands around my waist "Thank you" she said and I smiled and heated up dinner and we sat around the table and I lit the candle "How was your day?" I ask her "Didn't go as plan we got infiltrated and most of my men died" she said and I held her hand "Are you okay though" I ask and she nod "This is delicious by the way" She said "I tried" I said and she kissed me "Its great I love it" she responded and I smiled and we continued  eating and when she was finished she sat looking at me and I stopped eating "Why did you stop?" she asks smiling "Your watching" I responded and she chuckle "did you want dessert?" I ask getting up and she held my hand and pulled me onto her lap "Yeah but a different dessert" she responded and I looked up at her "Oh" I said and I smirked and she got up with me and we went to her room and she lay me on the bed kissing me and I wrapped my hands around her and flipped us and pushed her down on the bed and she winced in pain and I got up "Tasha let me see your back Now!" I said and she slowly turned around and I lifted up her shirt and saw bruises and  went to the bathroom for the kit and  started applying the ointment "Why didn't you tell me" I said kissing her shoulder and she turned around "Just wanted to have a peaceful valentines day before it ends" she said and I smiled "Oh I got you a present I know it's nothing compare to yours" I say and took up the big bag and she opens it "This is huge Y/N" she says taking out the teddy and then looking more "Almond chocolates my fav" she says putting it on the bed as well and then she took out the necklace with both of our initials "This is my favorite one" she said and I smiled  "Shut up you bought me the Moonraker disk" (The movie she was watching in black widow) she says and hugs me "This was a great present" she said and kiss me "still can't believe you bought me a restaurant" I reply and she chuckle "I'm gonna spoil you rotten" she says and I laughed and we lay down together "Also Katie ask if you would like a second girlfriend" I asked giggling "No thanks just you one and only" she said and kissed my forehead "Thank you Natasha" I say softly "Thank you darling good night" she says and I cuddle closer to her "Good night"

1550 Words