Giving birth to our baby girl

(NOVEMBER 1)
I got rushed into a labor room and I started worrying "How long have you been having contractions?" A doctor asked me "About an hour now" I said weakly and she changed me intol a hospital gown "I need to check how much cm dilated you are okay?" She said and I nod "OK honey you're almost ready to start pushing" she said and I shook my head "No No Natasha has to be here first" I said getting up and she tried gently putting me back down "Hey we have some time but if she's not here you have no other choice but to push" she said and I tried relaxing and other doctors came in, the door to my room burst opened and Natasha ran and ran to me "Oh baby I'm so sorry, are you guys okay" she said and I started crying "Nat she's too early what if I accidentally did hurt her" I said and Nat held my cheek "Baby it's okay she will be okay" she said and the doctor opened up my legs "Okay get ready to push" The doctor said and Natasha held my hand "OK when I say ready you're gonna have to push with all your might okay" A doctor said and I nod "Ready" he said and I started pushing "Keep pushing" Nat said and I squeezed her hand and kept pushing "I can't" I said crying "Hey we are almost there but you can't stop now" Natasha said and kissed my head and I focused and started pushing with every strength I had left "She's out" the doctor said and I shook my head "No..n.why isn't she crying" I asked worried and before I could say anything else I blackout from exhaustion.(I know nothing about giving birth)

I woke up with pain all over and everything came back to me and I started crying and Natasha ran to my side "Hey Hey its okay what's wrong?" Natasha asked "Is she gone?" I asked softly and Nat held my hands "No she's okay" she said to me "I didn't hear her cry" I said and Nat kissed my head "She did детка the moment your eyes closed" she said and walked away and came back with our daughter "She's here and she's okay" she said and handed me her and my heart exploded "I did it" I said softly "You did" Nat said and I laid admiring my daughter "She has your beautiful red hair" I said to Nat "She does" she replied and kissed me, our daughter was tiny, she had Natasha features and hair she had beautiful green eyes and pale skin "Welcome to the world baby Natalia" I said and kissed her head and looked up at Nat "Natalia?" She asked softly "She's named after her mom" I said and she pulled me into a kiss "Thank you for everything" she said and rested her head on mine "I was so worried" Nat said softly and it hit me,

"Derek, is Derek okay?" I asked anxiously "He is they got him stitched up and he's resting" she told me and I sighed and Natasha went for our baby birth form and a nurse walked in "So it's baby Natalia what's her middle name and who's last name does she get?" I asked "her middle name is Katya" she said and I chuckled "Like Kate?" I asked "Katya means pure and perfect in Russian" she said and I smiled "And her last name is Romanoff" she said and a man walked in "Marry me, right here right now?, I know you don't want a wedding and you would rather signed here's a judge and we have a witness" she said and I nod and we signed the papers and I pulled her in for a kiss and the judge did all he was supposed to and I smiled.

It turns out I got the date mixed and I was actually nine months pregnant, I mean you can't blame me seeing how I got pregnant, I laid breastfeeding my daughter and Yelena and Kate walked in "Omg you did it" Kate said and held Natalia's little hand "Hi there, What's her name?" Kate asked "Natalia Katya Romanoff" I answered "You guys named her after me" she said excited and I didn't want to break her heart so I let her celebrate and she went to sit and Yelena came over "Her heart is gonna break when she finds out the baby isn't actually named after" Yelena whispered and I laughed and she moved the blanket from Natalia's face "She's so beautiful" she whispered and I looked up at her "You know I might have doubt that it was Nat's as well but seeing her hair and her face there is no doubting" she said and Nat walked in "That's our cue we'll see you soon get some rest" she said and kissed my head and they waved good bye and walked out "Hey detka" she said and walked over to me and I scooted over and she sat beside me touching the baby cheek "I'm sorry for this morning" she started "It's okay It's behind us, but that was a very stupid move and you need to apologize to Carol" I said and she nod "Let's make a promise" she said and I nod telling her to continue "To never argue and If we do we resolve it and to never separate because I can't lose both of you" she said and I kissed her "I promise and you will never lose us" I said and I rested my head on her chest and she held Natalia's hand.

Natasha and the doctors are currently arguing because Nat wants me to go home today and they said they wanted to keep me in longer "How much are they paying you?" Nat asked one of the nurses and she told Nat OK good I'll pay you a million if you come and work for me for two days" she said and I shook my head "Uh no, Natasha I'll only be in here for two days and we will wait" I said and she went to object and I glared at her and she stayed quite and nod.

1050 Words