Meeting Nat's Family

"Nat" I Said softly and held her hand "Its gonna be okay they're all gonna love you" she said packing our bags into the car "I don't know about that, I mean what about your father how's he gonna feel knowing I'm dating well engaged to his daughter, I mean you do know that I did work for him" I said  rambling and she put our bags down and turned to me "Y/N it doesn't matter what my dad might say or think okay, it doesn't matter what any of them say alright The moment you feel uncomfortable we will come home because I don't need their permission to make you my Wife also my dad won't be there" she said and kissed me "Okay?" She asked and I nod and we got into the car "Where are your guards?" I ask as I strapped myself in "There not coming plenty of guards will already be there plus they need to stay here to protect my house" She said and I nod in understanding "Lets go pick up Kate then" I said and we drove off.

"Katie!" I shouted and she ran out the door "One sec" she said and then started packing her things into the trunk and then she got into the backseat "Hi Y/N, Hi Romanoff" she said excited "Kate you can call me Natasha" Nat said chuckling "Right Hi Natasha" she said and I smiled "Well let's get going" and with that we drove off.
"Do you think your sister will attend?" I asked Natasha "No she won't she never does I did send her a card but its useless" Nat said and I held her hand and she looked at me and smiled.
A hour later we arrived and Natasha got out of the car and came and opened the door for Me and I got out and Kate got out after and some men came for our bags "Wow Nat this is huge" I said admiring her family's home "Double the size of mine" Natasha said chuckling and Natasha,Kate and I walked in with Nat holding my hand.

"Natalia my darling it's so good to see you" A lady said and went and hugged Nat "Its good to see you too" Nat replied "Right Y/N this is my step mom Melina, Melina this is my Fiance YN and her best friend Kate" Natasha introduce "Fiance wow congrats both of you" she said and I thanked her "Hello Kate" she said and shook Kate's hand and Kate smiled "Everyone should be here soon so lets get you settled in" she said and we started heading upstairs and Kate went to her room to unpack "I can't believe you have a fiance" Melina said "Yep and look she's a girl so it wasn't a phase" Nat said and kissed me "I never said it was a phase your father did" Melina replied and we walked downstairs "Your cousin is here" Melina said when a teen boy walked in "Nathan how are you?" Nat asked and hugged him "I'm good its good to see you Natasha" he said and Nat stepped back and held my hand "Y/N this is my cousin Nathan and Nathan this is my Fiance Y/N" Natasha said and he shook my hand "Its nice to meet you" we both said at the same time.

As time goes on I met both of Nat's Uncle and her Three Aunts and the others are expected tomorrow. Natasha, Melina, Kate and I are all sat at the dinner table eating when the door opens and someone walks in and I turned and saw YELENA "Yelena?" I asked and she smiled "Hey y/n/n" she said and Nat looked at us both "What are you doing here?" I asked and she turned to Nat "She's my sister" Natasha answered and I froze for a second speechless "Your sister as in?" I asked and Nat nod and Yelena sat down "How do you know her?" Nat asked and at the same time Nat's father walked in "You said he wasn't coming" I whispered and he sat down "Y/N it's funny seeing you here" he said and I held Nat's hand "and Yelena I haven't seen you for years" he said and Yelena scoffed "This is good both of my daughters are here" He said and Yelena rolled her eyes "Don't call me your fucking daughter" she said her voice rising "Y/N may I ask what your doing here and also Natasha who is that beside you" He asked pointing to Kate "Y/N is my fiance and this is her best friend" Nat responded "Fiance!!" He asked his voice sounding angry "Yes her fiance I see your surprised I'm betting you didn't expect that now did you" Yelena said and I looked at her and she was fuming with rage and both of them started arguing with Nat trying to help "Both of you shut up now" Nat spoke and the room went silent "Yes dad this is my fiance and I just want to say I don't care if you approve or not that's not what I came here for because I don't need your permission and you Yelena this is the first family gathering you have been to since you were ten and you just come here and immediately starts arguing" Natasha's screamed "You guys aren't my family" Yelena said and walked out going upstairs and Kate dismissed her self leaving Melina,Nat's father, Nat and I.   

Natasha's POV

"I'm going to the bathroom excuse me" I said and dismissed my self and walked to the bathroom and took a deep breathe, This isn't going great Yelena is here, how does she even know my fiance,why is dad here, why was Y/N face fill with so much fear when she saw my dad, I was broken out of my thoughts when I heard shouting and I quickly came out of the bathroom and walked to the kitchen to see my father surprisingly calm and Melina looking sympathetic but then I looked at my fiance face and she had tears rolling down her face "What the fuck did you say to her!" I Screamed at him and Y/N got up and started walking to the door and I ran after her.
"Hey what's wrong?" I ask holding her hand and she removed it "We're done" she said and took off her ring "Y/N" I said and she handed it to me "No No No we are not doing this whatever he said to you fuck him we can go home right now" I said giving her back the ring and she stepped back "No Natasha we are done" she said and Kate and Yelena walked downstairs "Did he threaten you because I swear he can't hurt you or anybody" I said tears falling "Natasha it's over between us so take the ring and leave me I'm moving to London to work back and I don't want you to follow me" she said and I started getting angry "You are so selfish, We have worked past every problem that we have faced so far and my dad says something and your calling it all off, You made me love you and give us a chance I fell in love and I thought you did too but maybe your right maybe you can't love" I screamed and then immediately realized what I just said and you could see the hurt in her eyes when I said that "No Y/N I didn't mean that it just" I said starting to explain and she walked over to Yelena and gave her the ring and then walked out and I went to hold her and she hit my hand away "Stay the fuck away from me" she said and Kate ran after her.

Y/N POV

I can't believe she just said that, I know I shouldn't have came to this family dinner, I knew her father would use that against me I'm so stupid god now everything is ruined and I have to move back to London "Hey Y/N wait" Kate screamed running down the stairs No No No "What was that about don't give up on the relationship both of you have worked so hard to build whatever her dad said don't worry about it Nat will fix it" Kate said ready to pull me into a hug and I stepped back "We can't be friends anymore Kate" I said holding back tears "What no Y/N" she said and I walked away and got into the car and drove off and while driving I felt a prick to my neck and I fell unconscious.

1471 Words