Why didn't you tell me ?

I woke up to shouting and I opened my eyes and saw Kate with a birthday cake and her wearing a party hat "Katie" I groaned and she sat on the bed "I know I know you don't like your birthday but at least eat cake with me" she said and I smiled and she handed me a fork "Does Romanoff know its your birthday?" she ask and I shook my head no,Natasha and I have been dating for a month now and Its been going great better than I could have expected and we value each other privacy and space and did I mention how possessive she is now and I absolutely love it " I get it birthdays aren't usually your thing" she said and I nod and we continued eating and she got up "Be right back" she said and walked out and my phone binged "Hey" I answered smiling "Hey where are you?" Natasha asked "Home why did a mission come up?" I ask ready to stand up "No I'm at your house and was wondering if you could let me in" she said and I got up and ran to the door and opened it and tackled her into a hug "Someone's in a happy mood" she said and I pulled her inside "Who's here?" Kate asked coming into the living room and when she saw Natasha she froze "Right Kate this is Natasha and Natasha this is Kate my best friend " I said and She walked up to Kate and held out her hand and Kate just stood froze "Katie" I said and she shook her head "Right sorry Hi" she said shaking Nat's hand "Hi is it your birthday today?" Natasha asked pointing towards the hat on her head "Uh no no its not" Kate said taking it off and Natasha nod and walked upstairs "Romanoff is here" she said a little worried and I chuckled "Its gonna be fine" I said and we walked upstairs "Cake?" She asked "Yeah I just decided to surprise her with her favorite cake" Kate said and I walked over to the bed and Natasha kissed me "So this was fun, great meeting you again Na-Romanoff but I'm gonna go Y\N see you later" she said kissing my cheek "I'll walk her out" Natasha said and I smirked and she walked out and I went into the shower and heard footsteps "Why didn't you wait for me" Natasha teased from outside the bathroom door "Sorry" I responded.

After taking a shower and getting dressed into an oversized T-Shirt and shorts I walked out to see Natasha sitting on my bed waiting for me "I hope you didn't scare Kate more than she already is" I said straddling her lap "Nope I just apologized to her for when we first met" she said and I kissed her and she flipped me over onto the bed "Why didn't you tell me it's your birthday?" She ask and I stared at her shocked "Shit Kate" I said and she glared at me "Kate didn't tell me but it was obvious the hat,the cake also I have your file,I made a call and they confirmed today was your birthday did you forget I have a file on you" she said smirking and I smiled "Yes I did forget" I said and she laid on top of me "Why didn't you tell me?" She asks softly "Birthdays aren't really a huge thing for me seeing as I had no one to celebrate it with,the only person I did have was Kate and so far we have only celebrated two birthdays" I said and she sat up "Well I'm definitely going to spoil you today I'll book some flights get us out of here make reservations, g-" she starts but I kissed her cutting her off "Staying home cuddling with you would be great, all I need" I said and she held my face and I nod and We put on a series and she got in under the covers with me and I smiled and cuddle into her side and she kissed my forehead and after hours of watching it I fell asleep.

I woke alone in bed and saw a red dress and a note *Put this on and meet me downstairs* and I smiled and went and changed and did my hair in a cute bun and walked downstairs and gasped my living room had roses and in the kitchen the table had candles on it and food and chocolate cake and milkshakes and I saw Natasha in her black suit holding out her hand for me and I smiled "Tasha" I said softly and I kissed her "Happy birthday my love" she said and led me over to the table and I sat and she pushed in my chair and sat opposite of me and she removed the covers to reveal all my favourite dishes and a tear slipped from my eyes and she leaned over and wiped it away kissing my cheek and we ate and talked and cried for most of it and danced "Thank you so much for doing all of this for me Natasha" I said and she held my hands kissing it "No problem and this isn't even nothing just wait until next year" she said and I giggled "I have one more surprise for you" she said and she led me outside "Wait for it....1..2..3" and fireworks went off and it then showed HAPPY BIRTHDAY and I turned to her and she smiled "One last gift" she said and took out and necklace that had and NR on it and I laughed and she put it on me and I wrapped my hands around her waist and pulled her in for the longest kiss and after air was needed we separated panting and she kissed my neck and we kissed again stepping into the house without breaking the kiss and she picked me up and we walked upstairs and she rested me down and turned me around kissing my neck and unzipping my dress.

1030 Words andddddddd
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME❤❤😌 (Its really my birthday)
I just want to thank you all for the support and I can't believe I made it another year I'm literally spending it watching series all day but I wished I could do all this with Natasha instead