Are you crazy?

I'm now eight months and three weeks pregnant, my baby shower was last month and it was amazing, Yelena,Kate,Natasha,Wanda and Clint and his family were the only ones there because of the whole keeping my pregnancy a secret, at the end of the shower Carol showed up bringing gifts which I was grateful for. Natasha and I have already decorated our baby's room and we BOTH bought stuffs that was needed for our baby and we got the room connected, We have talk about moving to somewhere safer as well, Everything is set and ready and now we are just waiting for me to give birth.

The only thing that is getting a bit annoying is Natasha being overprotective and I mean super overprotective, I can't do anything on my own If I want to go to the bathroom she's right there, She doesn't even trust anyone to bring me food saying that she's afraid one of the guards are gonna poison me.

She has my diet set out saying I should start eating healthy she even set a curfew for when I have to go to bed when she said it the first time I thought she was joking so I laughed but nope she was serious.

We are currently in her office sorting some stuffs out well she's sorting some stuffs while I have to sit in a corner watching, Some men walked in and I immediately knew who they worked for and seconds later their boss walked in "Y/N dear" Carol said and Natasha looked up from her desk "What do you want?" Nat asked "I'm not here to speak to you" Carol responded and walked over to me "I brought gifts, see it as an apology" she said and I smiled and she had chocolate "You're forgiven" I said and she smiled and I got up and hugged her "Can I?" She asked and I nod and she rested her hands on my belly "By next month she'll be out" Carol said and Natasha walked over to us and gripped Carol's hand away "Chill Nat" Carol said and I went to touch my belly again and Natasha did the most idiotic thing ever she pulled a gun on Carol and I pushed her away and stood in front of Carol and Carol men pointed their gun at Natasha and Carol waved her hands and they lowered their gun "Are you crazy Natasha" I screamed at her and she put her gun away and I rolled my eyes and turned to Carol "Carol I'm so sorry" I apologized for Nat "It's fine I know how Natasha is" she said and I walked her out "Again I'm sorry I hope there isn't any hard feelings" I said, Please don't be any hard feelings because this might start a war "Usually if a person pulls a gun on me they would end up dead in an instant but, if Nat and I go to war it will be very bloody, I don't appreciate what she did but Becasue of you I'll let it go this once" she said and I sighed "Thanks for the visit and the gifts and I'm sorry for Natasha" I apologized again "It's no problem and I get how protective Natasha is over the both of you" she said and I hugged her goodbye.

After Carol left I went straight into Nat's office "Are you fucking crazy pointing a gun at CAROL, you are so ignorant" I shouted and she moved closer to me "Calm down too much stress isn't good for you or for-" she started and I started getting irritated "Or the baby, Did you think about Me and the baby when you tried to kill Carol did you think of the consequences, the blood war that would have happen, I would have been the first one to die seeing they would target your love ones" I shouted at her "I wasn't gonna shoot I just got uncomfortable seeing her so close to the both of you" She said and I scoffed "It doesn't matter if you were gonna shoot you took out the gun, did you see how every gun was directed in your way, if they did shoot you, I would have been dead and the baby!" I said and she held my hand "It was stupid I don't know what got into me" she said and I removed my hands "You're getting too carried a way and reckless" I said and walked out.

As I was walking I was met with Derek heading out "Derek where are you going?" I asked and he turned "Miss Romanoff requested I went out and got all your favorites" he said and I rolled my eyes "Typical" I replied "Cancel that I need you to drive me to the ice cream shop I haven't had ice cream in weeks" I order and he nod and I got into the car and he got into the driver seat.

"Why aren't you driving Derek?" I asked "It's just that Miss Romanoff instructed us not to let you out of the house without security" he said and I sighed "Derek I don't want a million guards behind me if it makes you feel better you can go for a couple guns" I told him and he ran inside and then ran back out with a bag "Can we get going then" I said and he nod and drove away.

On our way to the ice cream shop I started feeling pain but I just shrugged it off "Are you okay?" Derek asked looking back at me "Yeah" I replied and he nod, We stopped at a stop light and he kept looking around looking anxiously "What's wrong?" I asked him and he didn't answer "Derek?" I said and he looking at me "Get down" he instructed and I did without a question and shots started firing and Derek broke the red light and started driving as fast as he's allowed to "Who's after me?" I asked "The tracksuit Mafia I'm afraid they have a bone to pick with Miss Romanoff" he said and I sighed "Derek pass me a gun" I ordered and he shook his head "Derek you can't shoot and drive" I said and our car jerked and he pulled into a corner "We've got to go they hit the wheel" he said helping me out and taking up the bag with the guns and I quickly grabbed one and we started hiding and running.

"OUCH" I said groaning from a sharp pain in my back "You can't keep going I need you to hide right here I have no other choice but to go and get you a car" he said and I nod and hid and he ran off, I kept feeling pain and I tried relaxing, I heard a call pull up and Derek opened the car door "Get in" he shouted and I hurried and looked and saw him bleeding "Derek" I stated "I'll be okay" he said and I looked and saw the car behind us shooting "Do you remember the brake car trick?" I asked him and he nod and I leaned over and grabbed the wheel "Now" he said and hit the brakes and he shot the driver and the wheel and the car went spinning and he hit the gas and quickly drove faster and I stirred and he switched taking the wheel and we drove away.

I felt a shocking pain and I groaned and looking down "Omg your water broke" he said and I started freaking out "No I have at least a week left" I said panicking "Did I hurt my baby" I asked my self "Hey its okay, both of you are gonna be okay, I'm gonna drive you to a hospital and then called Miss Romanoff" he said weakly and I removed his jacket "Derek you have been hit twice" I said holding down on his wounds "My main priority is getting both of you safe" he said and started heading to the hospital.

We arrived and he quickly got out of the car and came for me and we rushed to a doctor passing "Please help her, her water broke" Derek said and the doctor took me calling for help and they started rushing me to a room and I looked back and saw that Derek fell to the ground.

1413 Words