Bad Blood

(A MONTHS JUMP, NATALIA IS ALMOST 3 MONTHS OLD) FEB 1.

I got out of the shower drying my hair and looking into the bathroom mirror humming a song "Y/N?" Nat called from behind the door "Hmmm" I answered "Can I come in?" She asked "Sure" I replied and she opened the door and smiled "You look so gorgeous" she said and I giggled and she walked behind me.

She turned me around and lifted me onto the sink "I love you sweetheart" She said and I wrapped my arms around her neck "I love you too Natty" I said and kissed her. She pulled away first and I groaned "I have to stop myself because I NEED to show you something" she said and kissed me one last time and lifted me off the sink and unto the floor.

We got out of the bathroom and I started getting dressed in Natasha's clothes and I looked back at her and she was staring at me and I smiled. After getting ready Natasha took up a bag and held my hands and we walked downstairs. "Is Natalia still asleep?" I asked and she nod and sat me down at the table.

"First you need to eat and while you're at it you need to pump" she said bringing me breakfast and the pumping machine. I started eating and getting some milk for Natalia and when I was finish Nat put the bottle in the fridge.

"OK let's go" she said holding my hands and I stopped "Wait can't I go check on Natalia" I asked "No because she'll then cry when you have to leave" Nat said and we continued walking.
I walked over to the car and was ready to open the door, "Bike" Natasha instructed and we went to the garage for my bike and Natasha got on and so did I.

"Nat where are we going?" I asked after 10 minutes of riding "You'll see" she said and looked back at me for a second "Hold on tighter" she said and started going faster.

After 20 Minutes we finally arrived "A club?" I asked and she chuckled "Go change into this" she ordered and I mocked her and took the bag and went into the bathroom and then changed into a black jacket and a black pants, what the hell.

I walked back out and saw Natasha in the same outfit as me  "Nat?" I asked questioning what was happening "Give me your hand" she said and I did and she put a black glove on my hand and taped my knuckles "Are we fighting someone in here?" I whispered to her "Not in this room but downstairs and not just one person" she said smirking "Shut up you brought me to a fight club" I asked excited and she nod "Natasha Romanoff marry me" I said and she smirked "Already did" she replied and I kissed her cheek and we head downstairs.

I saw everyone cheering on a fight and I went to go look and Natasha grabbed my hands "Y/N I'll try my best to let you do your thing but you know I can't stand seeing you get hurt so I won't promise I won't go physcho killer if anything happens to you" she said and I smiled "Natasha it's called a fight club for a reason but I promise I will try my best not to get hurt."

One of the two men got knock down and I ran offering myself next, He looked at me and chuckled and then got into position and I smiled, I love when they think they'll have a easy time knocking me down. They never know what's gonna hit em.

He expected me to hit first thinking I'm stupid he's bigger than me so I'll have to use his strength and muscles against him. "Come at me" he said smirking and I laughed he started getting upset and charged at me, Yes.
I moved to the side last minute and kicked him in his face and he fell, Now we are getting started.

We've been fighting for a while now and honestly it's getting pretty lame, he's not fighting back and I know he has way more strength in him, I Punched him really hard in his face and heard a Crack and saw blood, okay I shifted his nose this should get him riled up. When he realized what I did I started seeing the anger pile up and he looked behind me and his mood instantly calmed I followed his gaze to Natasha.

Oh He's afraid of her, I groaned and got out the ring knowing this isn't a fair match and he's just gonna let me win. I walked over to her upset and she held up her hand "I didn't say anything to him" she defended "No but he won't fight back because of you, pretty sure none of them will" I said and groaned.

"Don't be so dramatic princess" she said and I turned "Who here can grow some balls and will actually fight me and Not be scared of my Wife" I shouted getting everyone's attention, Most looked down, others looked at Me then at Natasha and lowered their hands and others just looked away. "Pussy" I mumbled and Nat chuckled and I turned and glared at her.

"I'll fight you" A female said and I turned back around and Wow, Lena Luther. "Uh yeah sure" I said and Nat got up "No you're not" she said holding my hands and I removed it "Just remember you brought me here" I said and walked into the ring with Lena behind.

"I was worrying about people going easy on me, when it looks like I'll have to go easy on you" I said smirking and she laughed.

"It's good to see you again, Alive" she said smirking "Yep it's almost as if you bombed a building with me in there" I responded throwing the first punch and she dodged it.

We did this for a while with each barely getting to hit each other. "This is a bit tiring, How about I take you for a drink after this" she asked kicking me "Did you miss interpreted the term Wife when I was talking about Natasha" I said about to hit her and she blocked it. "OKay how about if I win I get your number" she said striking me twice.

"This is your flirting technique, beat up girls and then ask for their number?" I asked smirking "Only those who seems Intrested in those kinky things" she said and winked and then she surprised kicked me which made me fall back.

She walked over to me and rested her foot on my chest and looked down at me "You went a little too easy on me" she smirked and I hit her foot away and she held out her and I took it and she pulled me off the ground and really close to her and leaned to my ears "3..2..1." She whispered and when she reached 0 Natasha hands were around my waist pulling me away.
"It's time to go home" Nat said and I shook my head "It's time to go, you already had your fight" she said and held my hands bringing me home.

1230 Words