I'll See you soon

"Hey, baby I'm about to leave" Natasha said shaking me out of my sleep and I groaned and sat up and she hugged me "I'll be back tomorrow, although you wouldn't be here" She said and I kissed her cheek "It's ok I'll either see you Thursday night or Friday morning" I said snuggling back in bed "I would follow you to the car but I'm tired I just recently put Natalia to bed" I said and she kissed my head "I know baby and it's okay I love you" she said and kissed my head and walked out.

I woke up and turned and looked at the empty space on the bed and I sighed and got up and walked to Natalia's room to see Kate rocking her and I smiled at them "Good Morning" Kate greeted and I walked over to them "Good morning Katie and Good morning Natalia" I said and took Natalia from Kate removing her fingers from her mouth "You know letting her suck her fingers stops her from crying" Kate said and I started feeding Natalia "Yes but then it becomes a thing for her and her sucking her fingers will damage her teeth" I said walking to my room to sit down "I mean yeah true... so why don't you get her a pacifier" Kate asked sitting beside me "Oh no that's even worse, she'll be addicted to it and if we lose it she's gonna throw a tantrum" I said and Kate chuckled "I mean it will help now with the crying" She said "But in the future it's gonna be something else" I said and then removed Natalia and she started whimpering and I gave her to Kate "I'll be back I need a bath" and with that I left them both and went into the shower.

Stepping out of the bathroom I was met with the sight of Natalia in fresh new clothes and Kate smiling "I gave her a bath" she said and I walked over and hugged her "Thank you" I said and we walked downstairs together, While Kate prepared breakfast for us I placed Natalia in her rocking baby seat and then took out my phone calling Natasha, after ringing her five times with her not answering I placed the phone down with a sigh "She's fine probably in the air" Kate said and I smiled and sat down and Kate came with our breakfast and we ate in silence.

"Let me guess my sister is not here" Yelena said walking down the stairs "What gave that away?" I asked "Because I have been standing at the top of the stairs for almost ten minutes and she hasn't came and checked on you or sent a guard" she said smirking and I rolled my eyes "So how does it feel to not be watched 24/7 now" Yelena asked sitting beside us and taking away one of my pancakes "Hey I'm gonna be feeding for two here, always stop being so dramatic Nat's not that protective" I said and both Kate and Yelena looked at me and then looked at each other and laughed "Yeah right" Kate said and I looked at her and she chuckled and Yelena got up and went for Natalia "Look it's your favourite aunt" she said playing with Natalia and Kate rolled her eyes and I giggled.

After I was finish eating I took Natalia and then held up my shirt a bit and I smirked to myself and looked at Kate "Stop staring Bishop" I said attaching Natalia to my nipple
"and who's going to stop me Nat?" She asked and I looked up shocked and her and Yelena high five "Katie" I said and they started laughing "Not fair you guys are ganging up on me" I said and they smiled at each other and I got up and started walking away "No Hey we're sorry" Yelena said chuckling and then chasing after me.

We walked outside and sat on the bench "So uh I have been meaning to ask this but will Natalia always be in the house, I know it's for her safety but what about school, or the park or walking to go buy ice cream" Kate asked "Y/N you know how that life feels like to be trapped indoors, and I know it's to protect her but You and Nat need to figure it out" Yelena said and I nod "We haven't really talked about it that much also Natalia is still young but Nat planned to leave the Mafia and then have us move and go off grid" I said to Yelena and she went to say something but stop "Say it" I said removing Natalia from my breast "How long will that take, years and it's a maybe Nat grew up in the Mafia so it's hard for her to let that life go as well" Yelena said and I got frustrated "Listen I understand you are worried but We have it figured and just incase your thinking it, I never asked Nat to leave the Mafia life behind her she willingly did" I said and got up "I didn't mean anything bad" She said and I just shook my head and walked inside.

I rocked Natalia to sleep and then laid her on my chest and my phone started ringing and I took it up and saw that it was Nat "Natasha" I answered "Somethings wrong" she said and I sighed "Why do you assume that?" I asked "You just greeted me by saying Natasha instead of Nat and I can hear it in your voice so What's wrong?" She asked "Natasha nothing is wrong, where are you?" I asked changing the topic "I just came off of the plane and I'm in the car going to the meeting" She responded "Oh well good luck with your meeting, Natalia is a asleep so I'm going to get some sleep" I said and heard her sigh "OK when I get home we need to talk about what bothered you, I love you and Natalia" she said and I hummed "Love you too" I responded and we hang up and I fell asleep.

1040 words
Not proof read
Here's a little something thank you all for waiting and school finishes july 1 so I'll be more active
Also why didn't anyone inform me that I wrote the same chapters twice