You're gonna have bad days

"Everything is just fucking falling apart" I screamed and Kate hugged me "Hey It's gonna-" she start but I cut her off "Kate don't tell me it's gonna be okay" I said and stepped back "Y/N" she said coming towards me and I shook my head "No, I'm sorry Kate but I'm gonna go" I said and took up my keys and quickly rode away.
I parked the bike and walked in and went to one of Natasha's guest room and just cried myself to sleep, I woke a couple hours later to Natasha kissing my face and I rolled away from her and she held my waist "Hey what's wrong?" She asked and I stayed quite "Bubs?" She said and I pulled the blanket over my head and she scooted closer to me "If something is wrong you need to tell me, did I do something wrong?" She asked softly and I started feeling guilty I wanted to tell her no and that I'm just having a bad week and she didn't do anything bad but nothing came out "Hey if I did something to hurt you I'm so sorry Detka" she said and tried taking the blanket off of me "Natasha stop and leave me alone!" I shouted and I didn't mean to and She walked out and closed the door and I held the pillow and went back to sleep. I woke to my stomach hurting and I got up and went to kitchen and made a peanut butter sandwich and I started eating it in silence piece by piece and When I was finished I went back to the guest room and I fell asleep crying.

I woke up alone in bed and I just laid there for hours and I heard a knock on the door and I didn't answer and one of Natasha's men came in "Miss Romanoff said I should bring you lunch" he said and I didn't look at him and he placed it on the table and then walked out and I looked at it and went back to bed, I woke up by another Knock on my door and Derek came in "Miss Romanoff said I should bring you dinner" he said and I groaned "I don't want any dinner and can you please take up the lunch" I said to him and he nod and took up the other plate and he walked out and I closed my eyes ready to go back to sleep when the door open "Get up" Natasha said and I covered myself up with the sheet and she dragged it off of me and I looked at her "You skipped breakfast,lunch and dinner and you didn't eat anything yesterday" she shouted and I finally looked at her "I didn't even sleep last night because I was thinking of everything I could have done to upset you and I couldn't think of one" she said and then her voice started lowering and she moved and sit beside of me "Please tell me what I did wrong so I can make it up to you" she said softly and then held my hand "You didn't do anything" I said with my voice sounding hoarse "Well what's wrong please tell me" she said "This week everything has been going bad and I know that its a stupid reason why I'm upset but first, The only thing I had left of my parents was gone when the bombing happen and then my safe house didn't check out so I have no money to get from it, my bike got scratched because I nearly crashed, my phone got destroyed and I bought another one and I got upset and threw it into a wall, Katie is upset with me and I have been so horrible to you" I said softly and Natasha laid down and put my head on her chest "Hey it's not stupid sometimes I know it feels like the universe is against you but your gonna have bad days sweetheart and the best thing to do is be around the things that makes you happy and Everything is gonna be okay, I'll make sure everything will be okay I'm sorry about your photo with your family, I'll get you the money to cover the house, I'll buy you a new bike and A new phone" she said and I shook my head "No I don't want it to seem as if I'm depending on you" I said and she chuckle "Baby it's not depending on me you need a helping hand and I'm giving it to you also I'll do anything for you" she said and kissed my forehead "How about we take a bath and we eat dinner" she said and I nod "Okay let's go" she said getting up and bringing me with her.

We walked into the bathroom together and while I took my clothes off she ran the bath and when I was finished I went into the tub and she kneeled down and started pouring the water on my head slowly "It's okay" she said and started bathing me and she rinsed me off and I stayed in the water for a couple minutes and then came out and she wrapped me in a towel and I brushed my teeth and we walked out and went to her room and on the way we saw A guard and he covered both of his eyes and I chuckled and we walked into our room and she took out her favourite hoodie and A shorts and underwear and I put them on and she lifted me up and brought me to the kitchen and she took up the plate of food and put it on the counter while she sat down with me in her lap and then I turned around and started eating and she wrapped her hand around my waist and rested her head on my shoulder.

When I was finished I stood up going to put the plate in the sink and she picked me up and brought me to our room and she dimmed the light and we got in bed and she turned the AC on and then she brought me closer to her "It's gonna be okay" she whispered rubbing my arm and I looked up at her "I know thank you I love you" I said and she smiled and brought me in for a kiss "Believe me I love you more" she said and I fell asleep.

1095 Words