Jealous Much

"So a stark party?" I ask and she nod "I'll go get ready then" I said heading out "I actually picked out a dress for you", she replied and I looked at her "Really now?" I ask and she walked to her room and took up a dress "Hmm thanks Romanoff I'll be back I'm going to change" I said and she point towards her bathroom and I walked in and got change but I couldn't reach the zipper so I walked out and walked to her and turned around and she walked behind me and then moved the hair from my back to in front of me and I shivered at her touch and then she kissed my neck and zipped it up "You look beautiful" she whispered softly and I slowly turned around and looked at her and we were so close if we leaned in our lips would be touching and she went to lean in and I stepped back "I'll go fix my hair" I said waking to her mirror and fixing it and then walked to the door and turned to her "Let's get going shall we" I said and she scoff and shook her head and walked to the car.

After we arrived Romanoff walked off and I rolled my eyes and sat at the bar and a guy walked over "Hey" he greeted and I turned to him "hey" I greeted back and he smirked "What's a hot stuff like you doing here by your self" he said and I was about to turn him down when I heard laughing and looked and saw Romanoff and Stark dancing with him being way too close and she looked at me and winked, Fine Romanoff two can play at that game I turned towards the guys and smiled "Wanna make out?" I asked him and he looked shocked for a second but nodded "Good" I said and started kissing him and he wasn't a bad kisser and he moved his hand to my thigh and I felt hands lifting me away from him carrying me a across the room and I smirked "Hey Romanoff" I greeted and she looked super angry "What the hell are you doing making out with Bucky" she asked "Why do you care? Weren't you having fun with Stark" I said and she shook her head "Y/N what the hell, we are playing games why can't you just give us a chance for god sakes you have me begging" she said and I looked at her "Because I'm afraid Romanoff" I said and she sighed "So am I, a relationship will be new to both of us but I'm willing to try I don't know how or when I have fallen for you but I have and it was hard not to" she said and held my hands and she leaned in wanting to see if I would pull back and when I didn't she kissed me and I held her waist and she sighed relaxing and she smiled into the kiss and I broke away "YN" she said softly and I stepped back shaking my head no and she looked down and I turned ready to walk away when I heard an explosion and I grabbed Romanoff's hand and we started heading for the exit and shots started firing at us and I pulled her down to the ground and took out my gun "Get to the car" I told her and she started arguing "Well Romanoff Tony can't help us if he's unconscious so get to the damn car" I shouted and then got up shooting and heading towards something I could hide behind and I shot two of them leaving one remaining "I know you are out of ammo" he said and I smirked "You're smart" I lied and quickly ran to the other side keeping my head down "But you aren't" he said and I realized he switched position and he had a clear shot of me "I have waited years to put a bullet in your head" he said and I smiled "Well fire away" I told him and was about to shoot when his body dropped to the ground and Romanoff walked over him and ran to me "You know you are so hard to read" she said and I got up "I'm confused, my heart scares you and a gun doesn't" she said shaking her head in disbelief "Maybe you should take Carol's offer" she said and walked away and I sighed and walked the other way.

"Omg Thank god you're alright I saw it all on the news, are you okay? Are you hurt?" Kate said hugging me inviting me in "She said she had feelings for me she wanted a relationship with me and I turned her down" I said and Kate pulled me to the couch "Why did you turn her down?" She asked "She said I confuse her because a gun doesn't scare me and her heart does and its true I have shot a lot and been shot so I'm used to it I started training when I was eleven but I have never really loved anyone in that way so yes I'm afraid The Natasha Romanoff is gonna break my heart" I said and Kate smiled "being in love and in a relationship comes with risk its either she can break your heart and you move on or you guys can love and be there for each other till the end, you'll never know if you never try" she said and I thought about and got up "I'll be back I'm gonna go see Romanoff" I said and started running to her house and while on my way it started raining and I ran faster and then I arrived"ID please?" Guard asking I scoff "I come here everyday, are you new here?" Iaskand he nod still not letting me and a nxt Guard ran to us "She's supposedto be let in whenever she wants" he toldthe guy and whispered something to him and he immediately opened the gate "Where's Romanoff?" I asked the guard at her door "She's in the office....with miss Maximoff" he said.

1040 Words