Strictly professional

"Why are you so down?" Nat asked hugging me closer, "I'm not down what are you talking about?" I replied half asleep. "Ever since that mission you've been acting strange" she replied holding both of my hands "Nat I'm tired let's just go back to sleep" I said and she put her hands to my head trying to move the hair out of my face.

When she immediately pulled back her hands I knew something was wrong. "Sweetheart your burning up" she said and I nod, Natasha got out of bed leaving me and I pulled the blanket more towards me. I fell back asleep but was quickly woken up by Natasha shaking me.

"I have medicine, soup and a doctor" Nat said and I moved the blanket a bit and realized I was naked. I looked down shocked and Nat followed my eyes and when she realized she shooed the doctor outside. "Why are you naked?" She asked and I shook my head "I don't know" I replied. Apparently I stripped before falling back asleep.

Nat dressed me and the doctor checked on me
and gave me some medicine. "After this I need to soak you in a cold bath" Nat said feeding me soup. When we were finished she lifted me up and brought me into the bathroom and rested me onto of the sink counter. "Let's get you out of these once again" she said gently stripping me and putting me in the bath "Natty it's cold" I whined and she kissed my head "I know but it has to be so it can work" She informed me.

After bath I laid on the bed fidgeting with my phone. "I have a quick meeting, I'll get Kate to watch Natalia. Just stay here,get some sleep I'll be back before thirty minutes." She said kissing my forehead.

"Hurry back" I said softly and she left. I took up my phone and hesitantly pressed the unblock button, As soon as I did Lena texted.

Lena
You unblocked me...

Me
...
Don't think too much of it, we're in the same business so I unblocked you for work purpose

Lena
Y/N we both know that's not true
You could use your work phone or have Nat contact me for work.

Me
Yeah fine whatever,I just wanted to make things clear. Everything between us is strictly professional.

Lena
Afraid of something happening?

Me
Lena this is the end of our conversation.

I put my phone down and then closed my eyes sighing a breath of relief. Lena was inlove with me. Not important I know but It's just a bit shocking..if Nat finds out Lena is off no matter how much we need her help and we need her on this business.

I tried to sleep, I really did but the only on my mind was Lena. And no not in the way where I was thinking, thinking of her as in how much all this time she lied to me. Matter of fact she could be lying to me rightnow to get something.

I tried not to dwell on it anymore so I started scrolling through pictures of baby Talia. I wouldn't risk anything happening to her, I'm so grateful my daughter is here and I would do everything over again just for her.
That's it that's what I need right now, Mt daughter.

I slowly walked over to Kate's room and saw both her and Natalia asleep on the bed unstead of moving them I fell asleep aswell.
I later on got woken up by Nat carrying me to my room. "Natalia" I mumbled and Nat kissed my head "She's already in the room waiting for us sweetheart" Natasha informed me.

This is super short I know, but I just got back into writing. Also please if you guys have an suggestion for this book let me know my ideas from February for this has been completely lost.
Also a new book is out I've been working on it for a year I think so check it out please and thank you all for still sticking around.