About Last night

I Woke up and groaned realizing I have to see Romanoff or even worse she and Wanda,I decided not to go in today but remembered this mission is important so I got up took a bath had breakfast and went to her house and the security let me in.

I took a deep breath and opened the door and saw Wanda and Romanoff inside and instead of making out or sitting on each other lap or holding hands ,Wanda was actually sat looking sad and Romanoff dismiss her  "Good Morning Romanoff can I have the file for today's mission?" I ask and she hands it to me with our hands brushing and I quickly took it "Y/N about last night-" she starts but I cut her off "Let's Not just forget about it" I said and she sighed and she then started explaining the mission and I sat admiring her and she looked up and I couldn't get myself to look away and then suddenly her door open "Steve" she said happily and he walked in "Good to see you too Natasha but we need to leave now" he said and she nod and we walked to the car with me entering first Romanoff second and Steve after squishing me and Romanoff closer together and I looked out the Window and we drove to where we were going and as soon as the car stopped I got out and walked to the boat going straight to the wheel and everyone got on board and I headed for the next ship our target.

When we were at a safe distance I stopped, "Shadow change of plan stay on the boat" Romanoff said and I turned to her "What no!" I replied and she looked at me angry "Stay on the boat and I won't say it again" she said and they put on their gear and dived in and I kicked the boat and sat down "That was not even how we planned it, she is just mad about the kiss, the big stupid kiss" I screamed and then after breaking most of the stuffs on the boat I calmed down and I heard gun shots like a lot and I started worrying about Romanoff I grabbed some gear ready to dive off when I saw a speed boat heading my way with Romanoff and Steve along with three more assistants and they came on the boat and Romanoff looked around at all the mess I made and then at me who was geared up "Get us out of here" she said and I turned the boat around and drove us back to deck.

"Here for all the damage caused" she said giving a guy money for the mess I made on the boat and we went into the car and Steve was gonna come but she stopped him when we reached in she locked the little window that connected us to the driver "What the hell, stay on the boat?" I asked angry and she groaned in frustration "Is it because of the kiss?" I asked and she finally looked at me "It's forgotten remember and I told you stay because I saw how risky the mission was and I knew if there was a chance of survival Steve would survive and he wouldn't leave me and I didn't want to make it out alive without you" she said and I was a bit taken back so I stood quiet and she sighed, "Why was Wanda crying?" I asked "I broke off whatever it is we had" she said and I looked at her and we felt the car come to a stop and I looked out and realized we were surrounded "There are guards around us" I whispered to her and she lifted up the seat and we only found one gun "Where are the guns?" I asked her "Shit Steve has them and the rest are in the trunk" she whispered back "Give me the gun Romanoff" I ordered and she said No and I tackled her and took up the gun and told her to stay and she shook her head No "Romanoff stay in the damn car" I said and opened the door rolling out and started shooting  and after I got rid of the men that were on my side I used the car as a shield and I heard the car door open, dammit Romanoff I opened my door and saw her getting out and grabbed her blouse dragging her back in and the gun I had scratched her by accident and I got out of the car and shoot the other men and then went to the front seat and saw the driver dead and I took him out and started driving to my safe house and then I got out and ran to Romanoff who was getting out of the car and when we got in I ran for the first aid kit "I'm sorry" I apologized and she smiled "It's okay" she said and I started cleaning the wound and bandage it "Wanda always wanted our relationship to be more than friends with benefits but I couldn't go into an relationship when I liked you, When I wanted to be in a relationship with you and I know you have feelings for me too because you show it and I can see it Y/N give us a chance" she pleaded and I looked at her "I..I can't" I said and she looked down "I'll be gone in an hour my house isn't safe at the moment" she said and I walked to my room lying down beating myself up about how I have had feelings for her for a bout a year and she likes me back but I'm too coward to be With her, I am turning down the girls of everyone dreams, the girl both genders would do anything to have and I fell asleep with Romanoff downstairs.

1004 Words