She kicked

Y/N POV ( August 3)
6 months pregnant

I woke up feeling nausea and dizzy and I removed Nat's hand from around my belly and ran to the bathroom and threw up and I started crying hormones. I sat down and flushed the toilet and I tried getting up but I couldn't move "Nat, Nat, Natasha" I called waking her and she quickly ran to the bathroom "What's...What's wrong?" She asked "I can't move" I said and she lifted me up and was bringing me to the bedroom when I stopped her and she placed me on the sink allowing me to watch my mouth out. After I was finished she brought me back to bed "I'm so sorry for waking you up" I apologized and started crying for no reason "Hey its okay, that's what I'm here for to help you" she said and kissed my head wiping my tears and I cuddled into her chest and she gently starting rubbing circles on my stomach and soon enough I fell asleep.

I woke up a couple hours later feeling energized and I got up and took a bath and was on my way downstairs when suddenly a guard bumped into me and I lost my balance and fell on my bottom "Ouch" I said feeling the pain through my whole body "Watch where your going" he said scoffing instead of helping me up and I could tell he was new but boy was he in for something when Nat finds out, Speaking of Natasha there she was running up the stairs and when she saw me I could see the worried expression on her face and she quickly ran to me "Hey Hey what happened?" She asked lifting me to stand up and I pointed to the guard "He bumped into me and refused to help me up" I said and she moved me closer to her and buried my face into chest and I heard her gun go off and I heard his body hitting the ground and when he started bleeding I ran to the bathroom and started vomiting.

"The smell of blood your daughter can't stand it" I said after I was finished and I flushed the toilet and she held me resting her hand on my belly "I'm sorry" she apologized and I held her hands "It's okay" I said and she rested her head on my shoulder "I lost control I mean he pushed you, You could have been injured, you could have lost our baby and he didn't even care, I hired him to protect you not harm you, and I promise not to do it near you and the baby again" she said rambling on and I hugged her "I get it, it's okay" I said and we stayed like that.
A few minutes later, I got up and brushed my teeth and she placed me to sit on the sink "Don't come outside give me a minute" she said and walked out and a few minutes later she walked back in and rested her forehead on mine and we just stayed like that "It's finish Miss Romanoff" I heard a guard say knocking on the bathroom door and Nat helped me down and when we walked out the body and blood was gone and I sighed.

We went downstairs with Natasha being careful of everything and my every step. Natasha made breakfast and we sat down to eat, Yelena and Kate are out shopping, while Eating Natasha got a call and kissed my head and walked out the room and as she left I suddenly got a call and I sighed and answer "Hey beautiful" she said and I rolled my eyes "What do you want Carol?" I asked "What no Hey, anyways you owe me a favor remember so here's what, I need you to go on a mission for me quick and easy in and out" she said and I touched my stomach "I can't" I said "No No you can actually, you owe me a favor remember just sneak out Romanoff won't know, listen I know that you were kidnapped and I understand that why do you think I took so long to ask you for the favor, but you owe me" she said and I sighed "I can't, I can send one of Natasha's guards instead" I said trying to reason with her "No" was all she said before hanging up "Who was that?" Nat asked walking in "Carol, remember for your birthday when I made her call you for a *meeting* she said I would owe her a favor I agreed and said okay but now she wants me to repay the favor by going on a mission for her and I declined and now she's upset" I said and Nat held my hand "If anything I'll deal with Carol" she said.

Natasha and I were in her office while she sorted some stuffs out when suddenly her door slammed opened "Y/N dear" Carol said and Natasha stood up "She's not doing it" Natasha said and I hopped off the table and turned around and Carol gasped "Oh" she said shocked for a second "That's why" she said chuckling "Natasha really gets what she wants, how much did this cost?" She said smirking "Nightmares, years of trauma and three months of pain and suffering" I answered and she stood processing "Oh you got Ra-" she started "No No she did not!" Natasha interrupted getting furious at the thought "No it was an experiment allowing the baby to have both Nat's and I DNA" answered "That impossible" she said and Nat walked closer to her "A lot of things seems impossible but becomes possible everyday" she said and Carol walked closer to me "Congrats I guess" she said and went to put her hand on my bump when Natasha held her hand "Don't" she said angry "Oh come on I'm not gonna hurt your wife or your child" Carol said and Nat glared at her "Its okay Nat" I said and she frowned but none the less she let Carol hands go and Carol rested her hand on my belly "How far along are you?" She asked "six months" I answered "Have they kicked yet?" She asked looking up at me "No she hasn't" I answered and Carol smirked "Natasha's really getting everything she wanted" she said and Natasha came and removed her hand "OK enough, it's time for you to leave now" she said and Carol waved me goodbye and waved back and Natasha turned to me "It was just a gentle, friendly touch" I said before she could say anything and she pulled me closer to her and pulled me in for a kiss.

I changed into a night gown and laid on the bed followed by Natasha a few seconds after. "Hey there little one" she said and rested her hand on my belly "Just four more months and then we can get to meet you" Natasha said and the most wonderful thing happened the baby kicked and when Nat felt it she turned to me "She kicked she just kicked" she said excited "I know" I replied giggling "You like the idea of that, finally meeting us" she said to my belly and she kicked again and Natasha whole face lit up and she kissed my belly and we waited a little longer and she kicked again and Natasha pulled me in for a kiss "Thank you for giving me the chance to experience this" she said and I smiled and kissed her again and after waiting a while more and when we didn't feel another kick we both went to bed.

1290 Words