chapter 26

TW: violence, blood, suicidal thoughts, referencing to sexual harassment and assault

kanao's pov~

im sitting on my bed, waiting for y/n to come back from wherever they went. im reading a book that senjuro had recommended and let me borrow when i hear people talking outside my door.

i start hearing someone counting down so i went to my door and opened it like any normal person would. i get to my door when they reach 2 and open it quietly. on the other side was y/n and an unfamiliar face.

the stranger seems to notice me but y/n doesn't. i put my finger to my lips to signal them not to tell y/n i was behind them and they smiled. once y/n reached 1 i wrapped my arms around her waist.

y/n visibly jumped from the sudden contact and me and the stranger laughed. "kanao!" they say happily once they realize it was me. "y/n!" i replied in the same tone. "kanao, this is jo! jo, this is kanao!" y/n introduces us.

"hi" jo simply says as i wave in return. y/n asks if i wanted to join them in giving jo a tour around the pillar neighborhood and i agree.

we walk around for a bit, chatting away when a familiar but very much not enjoyable voice rings in my ears. "kanao!!" i hear. i look up and a bit in the distance is kenji. he starts waving at me and next thing i know he's hugging me.

TW:

i was too stunned to move or speak. kenji was pulled off of me and bitched slapped by y/n. "what did i say about touching her!?" y/n yells. you could tell just by being near them that they were fuming.

jo comes up to me and guides me away from the other two. "hey are you okay? do you need water or anything? you look a bit pale hunny..." jo says as they keep me walking away from y/n and kenji. "im fine..." i say not wanting to get deeper into what happened because little did anyone know... something happened.

end of TW

"if you say so... do you know where the love pillars house is? i was invited to dinner and it's starting to get a bit dark out." jo says trying to get my mind off of it. "yeah uh follow me." i say as i start waking in the direction of the estate.

the walk there was pure silence. it wasn't awkward but it wasn't comfortable. it was more tense. we get there and i knock on the door. mitsuri answers and beckons us in with a smile. "where's y/n?" she asks as she sits us in the kitchen. "....kenji..." is all i say.

"oh lord..." she replies. "obanai!! call tengen and his wives over to keep jo and kanao company! im going to find y/n before anyone else does..." she says as she puts her shoes on and leaves out the door. obanai comes out to sit with us and soon after is joined with tengen and his wives.

y/n's pov~ TW:

"what did i say about touching her!?" i yell at the boy. jo leads kanao away and leaves me alone with kenji. "oh you're too late hunny.... i've already gotten to her." he says with i sinister smile.

im speechless. my body enters fight or flight mode and it chose fight. i subconsciously start beating kenji. i punch and kick and slap. anything and everything i could do, i did it. next thing i know, my knuckles are bloodied with his blood and im pulled off by someone.

i look at kenji's bloodied and beat up face. he has a gash on his cheek and lip and his nose was definitely broken. when im pulled off, i don't even bother looking at the person. i get up and i walk away.

i hear my name being called by multiple people but i simply ignore them. too many things are going through my head. "is she okay? what did he do to her? i wasn't there to protect her. i broke my promise. im a horrible person. i'm a horrible girlfriend. people are going to hate me now. she's going to hate me for not protecting her when i said i would. i would be better off dead."

i start running as tears start to roll down my cheeks. i run to muichiros estate because i know he doesn't go out unless it's to train, a mission or a meeting. i run in and see him and alex sitting in the living area.

"hey... you okay..?" he asks as he looks up at me. i'm standing in the doorway of the living area covered in blood. "who's blood is that? it's not yours, is it?" he asks now getting up and approaching me. "it's not my blood. it's kenji's."

my flower <3 (kanao x reader)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें