chapter 27

y/n's pov~

"it's not my blood... it's kenji's." i say as i stand in the doorway of the living area. "who's kenji and why are you covered in his blood?" muichiro asks as he gets up to get me a rag to whipe off all the blood and a change of clothes.

i tell him the whole story while he gets stuff for me. "oh. i see. i mean you have a valid reason. he's a fucking asshole and deserves to burn in hell along with demons. if it were me and alex in that position i would've killed him by now." he says as he helps me wipe the blood off and tends to my bruised knuckles.

"yeah im aware. if anything, he should be glad that whoever pulled me off did at the time. i was in a frenzy and probably would've killed him." i said as i finish wiping off all the blood on my face and legs.

"do you want to stay here or do you want me to send a message to mitsuri or kanao...?" he asks as he finishes wrapping my hands. "i'll send a message to kanao. just tell mitsuri that i'm fine and i've calmed down but don't tell her where i am." i say as i take the clothes he had gotten for me earlier. "oh and thank you for letting me stay. you really are the bestest friend anyone could have." i say as i smile and walk into the bathroom to change.

i finish changing and send a message to kanao telling her where i am and everything that happened. i walk into the living area where muichiro was. he said that alex had got called for a mission so it was just me and him left to catch up.

and hour had passed by and we heard a knock on the door. "pretend like we're not here. i dont like people." he whispers as we stay dead quiet. they knock again but this time louder almost like they're trying to break the door down.

"ugh fine i'll answer it. stupid fucking people." he whispers under his breath. i giggle quietly as i watch him walk to the door. i hear him open the door and immediately slam it shut. "hide. sanemi and rengoku are at the door." he said as he points me in the direction of a small closet that isn't very noticeable.

"MUICHIRO! I KNOW THEYRE HERE YOU LITTLE FUCKER!" i hear sanemi yell out. "could you shut the fuck up? you're so damn loud for no reason." he says which angers the white haired man more.

"now you listen here mother fuck-" sanemi starts but is cut off my rengoku. "hi muichiro! we were wondering if y/n was here since she isn't where she normally is." rengoku says in a soft tone because he knows that muichiro doesn't like loud noise.

"she isn't here. what the fuck even happened? did she piss off the wrong person again?" he asks referring to the one time i accidentally pissed off a really bad tempered swords smith. "no, ubuyashiki-sama wanted to talk to her and sent us to fetch her for him!" he says, his smile evident in his tone.

"shit! shit! shit! shit! this isn't good at all whatsoever." i think as i start to panic a bit. "okay. well if i see her i'll make sure to send her that way." he says plainly in bored tone. "now get out." he says as he ushers them out.

i hear the door close and i come out of the closet that i was hiding in. "shit. i need to go now. oh fuck... he's gonna fucking kill me.." i say as muichiro walks into the living area.

"i'll walk you. just try not to get yourself in more trouble than you're already in." he says as he gets his shoes on and hands me mine. "yeah thanks for the advice doofus" i say as i put my shoes on.

on the way to the ubuyashiki estates, we run into obanai. he sees us from a few hundred feet away and locks eye contact with me. "oh shit! we need to go! run!" i yell at muichiro and start sprinting in the opposite direction. "what?" he says before he notices obanai chasing after us. "oh fu-" "YES IM AWARE OF THE SHORT ASS KID CHASING US! NOW RUN!" i yell as i let go of him and leave him to fend for himself.

next thing i know im on the ground with the serpent hashira on top of me and keeping me in a chokehold. "WHAT THE FUCK" i yell in a strained voice. "what in hells name did you do kid" he asks in a threatening tone before temporarily paralyzing me and letting me go.

"ugh ok look, i gave him a very sincere warning to not touch her and what does he do? he has the nerve to hug her in front of me and then tells me he 'already got to her' and that i was 'too late'. then i lost it. it went black and next thing i knew i was being pulled off of kenji's bloodied and bruised body with blood all over me. people were yelling my name but i just kept running and the only person i knew that wouldn't hear shit and know i wouldn't do it without a reason was muichiro. and well kanao obviously but she was with you guys." i explain to him.

"oh... yeah no you need to tell this to ubuyashiki-sama. he is not very happy with you right now." he says as he helps me off the ground. him and muichiro end up helping me to walk to the ubuyashiki mansion so i could plead my case.

"this is going to be a long ass night, isn't it?" i say. "yup." both boy agree as we stop at the doors to the estate. "welp... here goes nothing." i say as we all walk in.