Performing! Wait...

~~an hour and a half before the party~~

Your Pov
In the back behind the stage and curtains, I look myself in the mirror, my kabuki mask properly set in front of my eyes.

Tilting my head, I examine the dress that was sent to me. No doubt that guy from my dream picked this out.

 No doubt that guy from my dream picked this out

I sigh, shaking my head.

'How am I going to avoid suspicion from the gang?' I wonder, 'They'll know it's me as soon as they see the mask!'

My thoughts were interrupted by a soft, "hey."

I turn to find myself face-to-face with a girl a little older than I. On her face sat a blue butterfly mask, little dark shades covering her eyes. Her blonde hair was pulled to her left side in a semi braid, ponytail combination. She wore makeup, perfect to a tee, making her other features stand out more. The girl's dress was a gorgeous, but somewhat flashy, matching blue and black long dress that had opened at her leg. You know, that's like an upside down v? The next thing that hit me was the strong scent of perfume.
Ugh. What was that? Floral?

She smiled beautifully, a smile that could woo anyone if she put her mind to it.

"I'm Yama's assistant. You can call me Clara and I'm here to do your hair."
"My hair? I think it looks fine," I respond.
She giggles, it almost seeming sinister, "oh honey, you will be performing on stage with so many people watching you. You have to think about every inch of your appearance, save for your face."

Yama's assistant sat me down in a plush, red chair in front of the mirror. She sat an plain brown bag I never noticed before, bringing out a brush, comb, hair pins and spray, a hair tie  and a pretty hair piece that strangely looked like an angel's wing. She set to work on my hair.

Soon Clara finished my hair, setting the hair piece behind my ear.
I flinch when I feel a small static shock come from the wing. Ow...

(Muahaha)
Claire's Pov
Smirking I step back away from V/n, or Y/n, already knowing the wing did its job. I so can't wait for this performance, afterall, Tony and Yama promised it would be a good one.

After tonight, we will all get what we want.

Not a minute later we hear Yama talking to the crowd.

"I'm so glad you all could make it to this lovely evening!" His voice booms, having a microphone pinned to his suit. "Now we all know why we're here, but first, some entertainment to lift our moods!"

"Guess that's my cue," V/n stood up.

Your Pov
I wait behind the curtain, feeling a little fidgety. 'You can do this. You can do this. You're fine, you won't mess up,' I tell myself, gripping the edge of my dress.

Yama continues, "introducing... V/n!!" He holds his hand up as he walks off stage. The curtain rises and a spotlight hits me.

Some gasp while others just simply watch, trying to discern my identity by whispering amongst themselves.

My nerves force me to smile, even though no one can see it. My eyes dart around the crowd and notice the boy with white hair.
'Why does he seem so familiar..?' I ponder. I could swear he winked and smiled at me...

Finally, the music begins.

"Long, long time ago
I had my own little show
Was a beautiful, lovable angel
But he took the spotlight, shining so bright
Left me to fade away
But, honey, now the turn is mine!"
Sways my hips, my dress going back and forth.

"3, 2, 1
A devil made from heaven, sent from above
Looks like Henry's got a little date, let's have some fun
We've got lots to do, little errand boy
Come to me at Cloud Nine
To be the perfect angel, some sin must be done.

You told me what to do and what to say
I couldn't escape
You got to choose the ending of my fate
You put me astray

But not anymore
I'm in control!
I have the stage
You can't turn the page
Now all eyes on me
All eyes on me

So many experiments, so many mistakes
But I'll go all the way 'til I'm in the perfect shape
First the worst, maybe third's the charm
So close, oh, I cannot wait
The demon won't taint me now
'Cause you're the sacrifice he'll slay

You said I wasn't good enough to stay
You put me away
You took away my future and my fame
But now that it will change

Focus on me
I'll be all that they see
I'll make them sway
No, can't run away
Now all eyes on me

Ooh no no, babe, hey!

You don't know what it's like to drown away
In a puddle of shame
You, yes, you
Made me insane

But not anymore
I'm in control (I am in control)
I have the stage
You can't turn the page
Now do as you're told (Encore, hit the beat, boys)

Focus on me (Focus on me)
I'll be all that they see
I'll make them sway
No, can't run away
Now all eyes on me
Now all eyes on, all eyes on me!"

The crowd was silent for a minute. Then another.
The one who broke the silence was Yama and the white haired boy. Everyone else joined in.

Smiling, I curstied.

Hiro's Pov
Who knew V/n had such a voice! It did sound familiar though.

"I don't think that was her real voice."
"Why do you say that?" Asks Fred.
"Sh-"

Yama comes back up, "now before we get to the fun stuff, I would like to make an announcement. I have decided to adopt V/n as my daughter."

More gasps from the crowd, but the most noticeable was V/n herself.

"Why is she so surprised?" Gogo asks, "wasn't this planned beforehand?"

"Wait- bbzrt!" Her voice stops. "Yes, he has so graciously offered to take me under his wing."

What is going on?!