Official Sleepover! Truth or dare!

Hiro's Pov
I was nervous about this game.
The gang knew about my crush on Y/n and they may end up daring me to confess or even worse!
I'm equally trapped with the truth part since they might ask if I like her...
Ugh! I can't back out cause I don't want to look like a wimp either.

We all filed into Fred's room, where we all will be sleeping.

"Okay before we begin, we first need to set up and dress for the occasion. Ladies, go change in the bathroom and we'll change in here." Fred annouced.
"What! I'm not changing in front of you guys!" Wasabi complained as the girls walked off with their clothes.
"Dude, chill we're all dudes here ok? Nothing to be embarrassed about."
"Yeah but at least I know Hiro washes his clothes! Unlike you."
"Don't worry, I had Heathcliff bring me a fresh pair of jamies." Fred spoke as he slipped into a red, long-sleeved Iron Man shirt and long dark green pajama bottoms, putting his green beanie on again. "See? Clean~"

Wasabi sighed and reluctantly changed quickly into a silky, green button up pajama shirt and matching pants.
I changed into a plain blue t-shirt and black, basketball shorts.

As I was setting up my sleeping bag, I felt an arm wrap itself around my shoulders.

"Hey Hiro, listen, we know that you're waiting for the perfect time to tell Y/n so don't worry about the game. We won't force anything." Fred whispered.
"How do I know this isn't some elaborate scheme to get me to let my guard down then one of you dares me to I don't know, kiss Y/n or something?"
"Well I'm not sure how long Honey Lemon will hold out but I do know the rest of us are gonna keep quiet."
"Yeah, after witnessing all the cute little moments between you 2, we figured we don't need to intervene." Wasabi patted my back, reassuringly.
"So I just have to watch out for Honey?"
They both nodded.

"Watch out for who?" Gogo asked, leaning against the wall with her arms and legs crossed.
She surprised all of us.
"How...long have you been standing there?" I questioned.
She shrugged, "a minute."
"O-oh..."

Gogo was wearing a black Fall Out Boy shirt with black yoga pants.

Y/n came out a second later also wearing a black (f/b) (favorite band) shirt and baggy sweat pants.
Honey followed in suit shortly after wearing a yellow short-sleeved, button up, pajama shirt and matching pants.

"Sweet! Everyone's ready!" Fred whooped.

No one's Pov
They all sat down in a circle.

"So who wants to go first?" Gogo blew and popped a bubble.
"Oh! Oh! Me! Pick me! Pick Fred!" The shaggy haired guy volunteered, waving his hand frantically.
"Alright, truth or dare?"
"Uh..is that even a question? Dare!"
"Go act like a monkey for all our entertainment."
"Challenge accepted!"

Fred stood up and started acting like a monkey; "Ohing, ahing" everywhere while pretending to peel amd eat a banana.
We had to stop when he was about to scratch his behind.

"Wasabi!" He pointed to the nervous looking boy, "truth or dare?"
"Truth, I don't like your dares."
"Hmm... would you be willing to make me an invisible sandwich if I asked you enough times?"
Wasabi crossed his arms, closed his eyes, shaking his head no.
"For the last time Fred, no matter how many times you ask me, I won't make your unbelievably stupid request."
"Aww c'mon it'd be fun eating it when everyone just thinks you're crazy." Fred imitated eating the sandwhich.
"Moving on, Y/n, truth or dare?"
"Truth"
"Do you agree with me that Fred's idea of an invisible sandwich is stupid and a waste of time?"
"Eh actually it'd be kind of cool but it would be a waste of time."
"Ha! See? It wouldn't be all bad!" Fred said, matter-of-factly.
Y/n giggled, "Um... Hiro! Truth or dare?"
"Dare," he eyed her down.
She smirklingly (is that even a word?) glared back. "I dare you to... go jump in the pool."

He got up, not breaking eye contact as if sending a message saying, 'I'll get you back later for this.'
She just smiled and shrugged like, 'You can try.'

Everyone followed him outside to watch.
Hiro gulped, ripped his shirt off, then ran straight into the pool.

When he didn't come back up, they all walked to the edge of the pool.
What they didn't know, was Hiro took a big, deep breath before falling in.

He shot out of the water, high enough to grab Y/n's wrist, dragging her into the pool too.
She popped back up, spewing water.

"Oh you're going to get it now Hamada!"
"If you can catch me L/n!" Hiro splashed water in her face before swimming away.
Y/n swam after him, eventually catching and pinning him to the pool wall.
The rest of the gang bursted out laughing.
Y/n and Hiro's faces blushed and they got out of the pool, sopping wet.