Prologue and a surprise?

Your Pov

I had just returned from a study sleepover at a friend's, when I found the house unusually quiet.
The house should be bustling right about now.
I checked the garage to find that the cars were still there.
Weird.

Panic crept up my throat when I checked my parents bedroom. They were still sleeping.

"Mom?"
No answer.
"Dad?"
Still no response.
"Mom! Dad!" I shook them.
They didn't budge.

I dropped them in a heap and dashed to my brother's room.
"B/n?!" (Brother's name)

Thats when I noticed my eyes starting to glaze over.
Why was I so tired all of a sudden? I picked up a grenade looking object, emptied.
Wait...

Realizing why, I sprinted out the door, taking several deep breathes, letting the cold fresh air sting my lungs and dry my throat.

I brought out my phone, and dialed 911. A few rings went through when someone finally picked up.

"Hello? 911 what's your emergency?"
"Hi um... I just got home to find my family dead in their beds. I think someone might of poisoned them with carbon monoxide. Its still floating around throughout the house." I said, clearly flustered.
"Ok just calm down. Now where do you live?" She spoke soothingly.
"Its 4567 y/s/n (your street name)."
"Ok we'll be right over in a few."
"Thank you."
"Mmhm."

I stared solemnly at my parents' and younger brother's sleeping, dead faces, tears threatening to fall.
They looked so peaceful as the paramedics slowly zipped their body bags.
I silently swore that whoever did this, I will avenge my family's death.

~~1 year later~~

Homework done and nothing else to do, I decided to go out on a walk. I dressed in (f/c) (favorite color) t-shirt, a black zip-up hoodie, blue jeans, and (s/f/c) (second favorite color) converse.

Grabbing my phone, I called out to my grandmother, "Bye grandma! I'm going out for a walk!"
"Bye dear! Be safe!"

Not really paying attention to where I was heading, I ended up in front of the Lucky Cat Cafe.

I stopped and just stared ahead of me, remembering that fateful day.
'I still have yet to find out who killed my family, but I will for as long as it takes me! I will avenge their deaths!

"Y/n?" Hiro opened the door. He was dressed in his usual red robot shirt, tan, long khaki shorts, black converse with yellow laces, and navy blue jacket.

Hiro Hamada is your best friend and life long crush.

His voice shook me out of my state.
"What brings you here?"
I turned to face him, "Oh...I don't know heheh! I was walking then I ended up here. Instinct I guess." I laughed.
He returned the smile, "Hey, since you're here, why don't you come in and hang out?"
"Sure!"
He stepped aside to let me in.

"Hi Aunt Cass!"
"Hey sweetie! What brings you here?"
"Oh I just wanted to see everyone and hang out a bit!"
"M'kay! Just let me know if you need anything!"
"You got it!"

"Hey Y/n! I have to show you something!" Hiro pulled me through the employees only area, leading to their living space. He tugged me along until we reached the garage.
I giggled, "Why are we in here Hiro?"
"I made your suit!"
"My suit?"
"Yeah!"

Of course I knew that he, Baymax, Honey Lemon, Gogo, Wasabi, and Fred were Big Hero 6.
I was sick in bed when they formed it, so obviously I couldn't join.
Hiro has offered to make me a suit before, once I recovered. I refused at first, but eventually gave in to his begging.

He pressed a few buttons making a storage unit pop out.
It opened with a bit of smoke spilling out.
Inside was a (f/c) suit, perfect for my size and identical to Hiro's.

"W-wow." I stuttered.
He grinned, "I know right? And get this! Your power is teleportation!"
"H-hiro, I have no words... t-thank you!" I tackle-hugged him, knocking him off balance.
We landed with a thud.
"Oh my gosh! Are you ok?" I asked worriedly.
He chuckled, "Yeah and you're welcome." He wrapped his arms around me.
I felt my cheeks begin to burn.

We let go after a few seconds. After standing up, we brushed ourselves off, then walked upstairs to his room.