The Reveal

No one's Pov
Baymax soars over the cars, the gang looking down at them, all except for Wasabi.

"Y/n is inside the big, long car" the robot informs them, "along with 3 others." He flies over the specific car.
Everyone glances at the car.
"Baymax, fly over and we will try to see inside the window," Hiro commands.

Doing just that, the red clad robot is spotted by Tony.

Tony orders, "driver, speed up! We have company."

The driver slams on the gas, the limo accelerating as the driver expertly maneuvers around cars.

The heavy clouds begin releasing the water they contained.

"After them!"

Baymax's feet spit out more fire to catch up as the heroes become drenched in rain.

"Gah! How did they find us so fast??" Yama demands.
"It's the robot's scanner," Tony tells him.
The big man growls, "driver! Lose them!!"
"Yes sir!" He shifts between the gas and brake, turning a sharp left.

Y/n hits the window from the suddenness of the turn, Tony hitting her at the same time.
"Oof!"
"Whoops sorry."

Meanwhile Baymax ended up blowing past the corner, stopping and circles back around to continue following them.

The car kept making abrupt changes in its course, soon Baymax losing them, but not for long.

"Where did they go?" Gogo snaps her head left and right, trying to spot them.

Screech! Crash! Shatter!

"I'm guessing that way!" Fred points toward the noises.

Baymax blasts over, the limo having spun out from the wet ground and hit a tree.

The heroes land and disembark, slowly approaching the battered vehicle.

Yama poured out of the car, groaning and holding his head. He finally noticed the crew and glares.

Lightning illuminates the sky, giving everyone a good look at each other.

"What do you want?!" He screeches as the light diminishes quickly.
"Where's Y/n?" Hiro questions, "We know you have her!"

Concurrently, Y/n and Tony snuck out the other side, their bodies a bit
bruised but not too bad.
They attempt to make a run for it however, their steps echoed around them.

"There!" Hiro and the gang run after.

More lightning and thunder boom overhead.

The two pour on the speed, only Y/n slips on oil brought out by the rain from the road, landing face first.

She stood up, her mask cracked and one of the eyes falls off. The heroes already surround the two.

All of a sudden, a lightning bolt strikes Y/n, causing her to collapse.
Electricity flickers off from her mask and the back of her head, her body twitching horribly.

Everyone gasps or screams, Tony running over to her, "Y/n!" He kneels down beside her.

Hiro eyes widen, "so... Y/n is V/n..." he speaks in disbelief.
"Oh no..." Honey covers her mouth.
"You got to be kidding me... right?" Wasabi questions.
"It can't be," Fred pitches in.
"...hmph." Gogo turns her head.

Y/n finally came to her senses, sitting up as half her burnt mask falls off, clattering in front of Hiro.

"H-hiro..!" She exclaims.
Hiro's heart was breaking, "Y/n... how could you?"
"I-i swear! I-it goes way be-beyond what you t-think!"
"Are you serious? It doesn't matter the reason, you shouldn't be a villain!"
"Ple- brrzzt! -ase!" She begs, glitching in the process, "Listen brrzzt! I c-can ex-explain! Brrzzt!" She struggles to stand, holding her head, seemingly in pain.
"I...I don't want to hear it..."
Tony scoops Y/n up, smirking, "Guess that's our cue to leave."

Y/n had tears running down her face, though it was hard to tell with the pounding rain before she reached out her hand.

"Stop her!"

They run toward her before the familiar crashing of sounds fills the air.
The microbots pour over the two in a wave, making them disappear in the inky blackness as the microbots retreat.

"No! NOOO!" Hiro chases after before falling to his knees, pounding the ground. "It's not fair...! It's not fair! It's just!!..." he sighs, "not fair..."