The hospital visit

Hiro's POV
The gang and I hide and get out of our suits to which are sent back by the Skymaxes.

We head inside the hospital, unbeknownst to us, we had a follower not too far behind.

"We are hear to see Y/n L/n." I speak to the receptionist.
"Ah yes, she's in room 328"
"Thank you," we head over to the elevator.

We step inside, hitting the 3rd floor button, waiting as the elevator ascends up.

When the door opens we are met face-to-face with Yama.

I hold in a gasp as does the rest of the gang.
He raises an eyebrow in confusion and grunts, "what do you want?"
"Ah nothing-"
The door tries closing when Wasabi quickly hits the open button. "Sorry, we were just getting off," he finishes.

Everyone shuffles out as Yama stomps on, the doors closing behind him.

"Why was he here?" I question.
"I have no idea, maybe visiting a relative? He is human too afterall." Honey lemon answers.
"Well, let's go see Y/n."

Karmi's POV
I duck out of Yama's way when he comes barreling out of the hospital. "Woah, what was he doing here?" She wonders out loud as she sits and waits in hopes of catching the crew on their way out.
To pass the time, she takes out her phone to start typing out the next part of her fanfic.

"Captain Cutie and the gang came to visit Karmi who had broken her ankle.
"How is my beautiful girlfriend doing?" Captain Cutie asked while clasping Karmi's hand.
"Oh, I'm doing much better now that you are all here." She smiles at them.
"Yeah, we are always here for our number 1 fan!" Flame Jumper tells her excitedly.
"Flame Jumper, you are just so awesome, all of you are."
Captain Cutie reaches into his pocket and pulls out a dozen red carnations, "for you my love."
Hearts appear in Karmi's eyes as she takes them, "my perfect boyfriend.""

Honey Lemon's POV
I and everyone are surrounding Y/n, giving her hugs and all talking at the same time.

"Hold up, give her some air, she just got away from the near brink of death" I tell everyone as they back up.

"So, what happened, Y/n?" Wasabi asks.
"I.. don't remember," she bites her lip.
"Well you take your time, there is not rush. We are all just happy you're okay," I comfort her.
"Thank you Honey Lemon," she smiles.
"Of course, you are one of my besties after all!" I grin.
She smiles back before coughing and laying back, "I hate to cut this short but I'm pretty sleepy."
"Oh of course, we understand. You need your rest, we will come back tomorrow. Right guys?" I ask.
"We promise," Hiro speaks.
"Duh," says Gogo.
"Yeah!" Speaks Fred.
"Can't leave our own teammate left out," Wasabi reassures her.
"My patient has been a good girl, have a lollipop," Baymax hands her grape one.
Y/n looks at all of us gratefully, waving to us as we leave.

Fred's POV
I hum, looking around the white washed hospital and hearing all sorts of sounds coming from the rooms.
Beeping, coughing, babies crying, and people talking.
Not usually my type of place but hey, I'll deal with it for Y/n's sake. It's not forever.

We head down the elevator when I spot a familiar face staring down at her screen.

I run over, "Oh no way! Are you writing a new chapter??"
"...mhm" Karmi was absorbed in her work, muttering to herself.
Hiro walks over, "Karmi? Why are you here?"
"Huh?" She looks up, "great, just my luck. Well, for your information it's none of your business, Hiro. So just go along your merry way and leave me alone."
"Nice talking to you too, Karmi." He says sarcastically.
Karmi looks up, "what was that?"
I intervene by pushing them away from each other, "hey Karmi. Love the work so we will be going and I'll be looking forward to your newest chapter. Okay, bye-bye!" I pull Hiro away from her as the rest of the crew follow.