Giving Chase

Hiro's Pov
After Baymax removed the top of the cage and helped us all out I couldn't help but wonder... who is under the mask? Why did Yama want us to know?

Then my thoughts wandered...
"Guys, what if that wasn't really V/n? What if it was Y/n only pretending to be?"
"What makes you say that?" Wasabi questions.
"He was at the hospital when Y/n was and he wanted us to see her face. Not to mention V/n has always disguised their voice and body."
"Yeah, I thought it was super weird how suddenly V/n was wearing a dress and singing," Fred admits.
Gogo sighs, "you knuckleheads aren't thinking. Why would Y/n cooperate with Yama? She knows he's a bad guy."
"Yeah and she's sick remember? Here we can even give her a call," Honey Lemon brings out her phone.

She dials her number, putting it on speaker and it rings.
We all leaned forward to listen in, the phone ringing and ringing until we get her voice-mail.
"Hey, it's Y/n L/n, I'm either working on a project or I'm away from the phone. Leave a message and I'll get back to you!" We hear the beep follow.

"Try again," I tell her.
Honey tries a few more times.
"I got a bad feeling about this. Let's go to her place."
"Yeah, something isn't right," Gogo agrees.

We all fly to her place, walking up to the door to knock.
Her grandma soon answers the door.

"Oh Hiro... everyone. Have you seen Y/n? She hasn't been back after leaving on a walk a few hours ago," Ellie worries.
"What?" Wasabi asks, "a few hours ago??"
Y/n's grandmother's eyes widen. "You mean she's missing?! I have to call the police!"
"Hey hey hey, it's okay. We'll find her, I promise," I reassure her.
"Please, she's my last living family. Please... find her," she begs.
"We will Mrs. L/n," Wasabi promises.

Ellie tears up, all of us reassuring her to get back inside and relax before we walk out of the house.

"If we're right... and Y/n really is V/n then... what are we going to do?" I ask, flabbergasted.
"Calm down. First we have to find out the truth and not jump to conclusions. Remember that V/n had Y/n as a prisoner before so she could have been taken again. Maybe she saw V/n's face," Gogo reasons.
"Yeah... yeah you're right."
"Come on and let's find Y/n with Baymax's scanner!" Fred shouts excited.
"Then we better do it fast, look." Gogo points to the sky.

Dark clouds are rolling in fast, covering the stars above. Thunder and lightning soon follow.

"It almost seems like a bad omen..."
"Come on!" Wasabi urges us.

We board Baymax and fly up to scan the whole city.
"I found a match, she's in a moving car," Baymax states plainly.
"Baymax, chase that car!" I command as he blasts off toward the speeding vehicle.