Getting Some Answers

Hiro's Pov
Here we are once again.
Us facing them.
The two were now in chains.

The silence from either side seemed suffocating to me.

I turned my attention to the mystery boy named Tony, who was far too relaxed for my standards.

"Ugh...! I can't take the quiet anymore! Tell us what what happened to Y/n, To. Nah!" Fred demanded.

Tony just smirked, "fine. Y/n has no free will anymore. She's completely loyal to me."
"You? Not Yama?" Gogo questioned.
"And what do you mean she has no free will? Is she brainwashed?" Wasabi crossed his arms.

Tony leaned back, "in a way."

I walked up to him. "Tony, this isn't right. You and Y/n did some bad things, and now she can't even answer us anymore. Please, just give us a straight answer, and on my word, you two could get light sentences."

Tony just tilted his head. "You know, Y/n never wanted to be a villain. She wanted answers, too, about who killed her family."

We all stopped in our tracks.

The new information seemed to weigh heavily on all of us.

"She still shouldn't have done it." Gogo broke the silence. "Y/n could have found other ways."

Tony just shrugged, "who's to say it was of her own choice? Perhaps she was manipulated into it."

That got our attention.

Tony continued, "maybe we should ask the girl herself," he snapped his fingers.

Suddenly, her dull eyes sparkled to life, her form looking around confused.

Your Pov
I feel like I just woke up from a long sleep. Everything felt like a dream after they found out who I was.

Deciding to assess the situation, I surveyed my surroundings, seeing the suited gang staring at me quietly while Tony was right beside me.

Trying to move my arms, I realized that heavy chains were wrapped around Tony and I.

That's when my head got a striking pain.

"Aaagh!" My head drooped down. It was throbbing like crazy.

"What did you do to her?!" Hiro glared daggers at Tony.

He knelt down, tilting my chin up, but what I saw was not the fondness of a friend but the cold stare of a stranger.

"Baymax, scan her."
"Scanning. Done. Y/n has been affected by electric waves constantly feeding into her brain to control her body and make her mind numb via her headband. The abrupt stopping of the waves has caused her to have a severe headache. Shade is recommended, along with some chamomile tea."

Everyone snapped their heads toward Tony's direction, all except I because it hurt too much to move.

"What is wrong with you?!" Fred stomped his foot.
"How long has this been happening?" Wasabi asked solemnly.
Tony shrugged, "who knows?"
Fred snapped and started shaking him, "you do know you, little maniac!"
"Fred, Fred!" The gang all pulled him away. "That's not going to help."

Hiro turned to me, "Y/n, was this all your doing until Tony took control of you?"
I nodded, "though, this may sound like an excuse, I had constant nightmares before and after my family was killed."
"Wasn't it ruled a gas leak?" Gogo questioned.

I looked up slowly, "yes, but when I returned home that day, I found everyone asleep. That's when I noticed a grenade like object in my house and ran outside to breathe fresh air and call the police." I stopped to let it sink in, "As I waited, my bike caught my attention because it had a note taped to it. It read: "you're next."

"Oh, what?!" Fred exclaimed.
"Seriously? That's super creepy," Wasabi said.
Gogo crossed her arms, "agreed."

"Yeah... The police came, ruled it an accident, and gave me a ride to my grandma's place. Those nightmares I mentioned? First foretold of their deaths, then a shadowy person appeared and told me, "if you want the nightmares to stop, become a villain and avenge your family." I didn't want to, and resisted for as long as I could until I couldn't take it anymore. So I became V/n, and I promised only to steal information about why it was covered up, and who could have had it out for my family."

"Wow, Y/n. We had no idea," Wasabi said.
Fred spoke up, "What about breaking
Robert Callaghan out of jail?"
I took a deep breath, "right, well, the thing is, I needed more help, so I broke uncle out of jail."
"Uncle?!" Everyone was shocked.

Nodding meekly, I slumped forward.

Baymax came up, pulling me into the shade of a tree.

I relaxed against the bark, grateful for the shade.

"Happy now?"

Tony's Pov
Everyone looked over at where I was.

I managed to undo the chains when they weren't looking, so I was standing, chains in hand.

They all gasped.

(Sorry! He has to make a get away!)

"This has been fun," I dropped the chains, "but it's about time I make my exit."

"Get him!" Hiro ordered.

They all charged.

Being swift on my feet, I effortlessly dodged each attempt at grabbing me, back flipping onto the stone fence.

Smiling, I saluted them. "Good effort, but not good enough," and jumped back just as Baymax came flying at me.

I landed on the microbots and made my escape.

No one's Pov
Baymax landed, Hiro hopped off his back. They helped Y/n up, taking her inside.

"Soooo... Y/n. You are helping us catch Tony, after, well... you'll have to face the consequences of your actions." Hiro affirmed.

She looked down, "I know... trust me... I know."