Official Sleepover! Pocky, lemonade, and sneaking out?!

A/n: Warning! Spoiler alert from the video above!
Also, I don't own the video.

Ok, so there I was, trying to think of something good and creative for the truth or dare chapter when I went on youtube for inspiration. I pulled up this vid and it encouraged me to write a part of this chap! ;D Enjoy!

Your Pov
Hiro and I rejoined the others. Honey handed us towels to dry off.

After going inside, I grabbed my duffel bag and went into a guest bathroom while Hiro went into Fred's.

Fortunately we prepared extra clothes.
I showered and changed into a purple tank top and dark blue shorts, setting my black headband back on my head.

I emerged, clutching my soaking clothes, to find Hiro done too, but only wearing sweat pants, his bare chest, exposed.

Me: Just kidding! Hiro is wearing the shirt he ripped off earlier.
Fandom: Nooo!!
Me: Hahaha!! >:D *hides from angry mob* (I think I've been hanging around Bill too much. Send help!)

"Its like we switched clothes," I giggled.
"Yeah, almost. Hey I wanted to apologize for pulling you into the pool with me." Hiro rubbed the back of his neck.
"Hey don't worry about it, I'm sorry I dared you to jump in the pool." I hugged him.
He hugged back.

Then my thoughts shifted over to the special powder in my bag and I pulled away.

"Hey Hiro, could you go tell the others I'll be with them shortly? I'm gonna go make lemonade as a thanks."
He smiled, "sure!" He walked off.

I made my way to the kitchen and found all the fixings for lemonade.

I made it just like normal, squeezing the lemons, adding water and sugar.
Then I took out a serving tray and 6 cups. Pouring equal amounts in each cup.
I dug out the bag of sleeping powder I secretly worked on and tested for weeks, sprinkled in small amounts in 4 of the 6 cups.
Next I brought out a slightly different type of sleeping powder but pretty much the same powder. It had one different side effect to it, pouring it into the 5th cup.

I cleaned up everything before picking up the tray and made the journey back to Fred's room.

Everyone greeted me with cheerful smiles.
Instantly I felt bad about what I was about to do, but I had no other choice seeing that they'd try to stop me and wonder where I went.

"Lemonade's done!" I plastered on a fake smile.
They all grinned as I passed everyone their drinks.
"Cheers! To our newest teammate who was awesome enough to make us this delicious lemonade!" Fred spoke.
"Cheers!" We all clanged our glasses together and drank.

I knew the powder would take half an hour to take effect so all I had to do is wait, though the other powder took 45 minutes.

~~Small time skip~~

It was around 10 when they started getting sleepy.
Fred yawned and said he was going to turn in early.

'10 was early for him?' I thought.

The others nodded and claimed the same.
Hiro and I watched as they all climbed into their sleeping bags each saying goodnight to us.

"Guess its just you and me." Hiro whispered.
"Yep" I popped the "p" and brought out my pocky box.

The powder Hiro had made him act a bit like a drunk, at least enough so he wouldn't question why everyone was going to sleep around the same time.

I bit into one side of a pocky stick and let the rest hang, anime style.
Hiro saw this, a small, devious smile grew upon his lips.
"Oh Y/n~"
"Hmm?" I twisted around to face him.
He looked into my (e/c) (eye color) eyes before biting into the other end.
My face paled, making me jerk back.
"Whoa! Hiro what are you doing?!"
He placed a hand on my shoulder, "Just relax ok? Trust me" he bit onto the other end, taking off more than before.
My mind went blank as I followed his lead, chewing more of the pocky off, inching toward the middle.

Hiro nearly devoured his pocky stick while I was still half way through mine.

*Dodges a thrown dagger* Joking! Totally joking! Ok I'll stop messing with you! For now... *evily laughs* Oh gosh what has Bill turned me into?! Send help, SEND HELP!

We kept taking turns biting until we were literally nose-to-nose.
My face turned a deep crimson red, forcing me to close my eyes.
We've never been this close before!

Hiro didn't hesitate taking advantage of the opportunity because he snaked his arms around my waist, bringing me closer. Before I knew it, his soft lips crashed into mine.
I melted into the kiss, figuring he wasn't going to remember this later and grateful that the others were sleeping.
I wrapped my arms around his neck, deepening the kiss.

We stayed that way for several moments until we pulled away for air.

Then the truth hit me, 'My crush just flat out kissed me! I can't tell if it was due to the powder's side effect or if he actually likes me. Maybe a little of both... Agh! No he was just drunk, that's all.'

His eyes started to droop over too.
He smirked, stood up, dragged my sleeping bag from Honey's side over to his. Then he crawled into his own sleeping bag and passed out.

'Phew! Now I can sneak out and be back before any of them notices.' I thought, digging out a new Kabuki mask, black clothes, and black cloak.

After changing, I slipped out the window in Fred's bedroom, closing it behind me.
I used the nero transmitter built in my headband to call on the microbots my uncle had in storage.
I commanded them to take me to Krei Tech.