Playful and... a warning?

Hiro's Pov
"H-hiro!..." A half, distorted robotic noise, mixed with what sounded like a female's voice, echoes all along the dark room.

Huh? Who is that..?

"I-i swear! I-it goes way be-beyond what you t-think!" The disembodied speaker continues.

W-what?

"Wait! Who are you? And what are you talking about?" I shout.
"Ple- brrzzt! -ase!" She begs, glitching in the process, "Listen brrzzt! I c-can ex-explain! Brrzzt!" The girl pleads, sounding on the verge of tears.
There is a sense of familiarity to the voice that nags at my subconscious. "What's going on? Where are you? Why can't I see you?"
"...."
Ok, this is really starting to annoy me. Clenching my fists in frustration, anger begins to boil inside me. "Answer me!"
Different noise fills the room...the noise of a heavy storm raging violently.
A bright light then shines seemingly out of nowhere, briefly blinding me before dying down.

Glancing down at my feet, there lay a soaked, cracked, littered with dirt, mixed with both dried and fresh blood, half Kabuki mask.

"Gaahhh!" A scream erupts.
Snapping my head up, the pounding rain proves difficult, but not impossible, to see clearly.
Amongst a huge wave of inky blackness a few feet away from where I stand, stood a hunched over figure, grasping at their head. They slowly straighten their posture, however thanks to water droplets constantly hitting my eyes in addition to soaking my already drenched messy hair, forcing my bangs to stick to my face, the person appeared extremely blurry. The only details I can make out are: a black outfit, the other half of the mask still strapped to their face, their exposed eye completely black, (o_o!!! A black-eyed kid?! Lol jk... Ima *steps backwards* go now... *dashes out of room*), and h/c hair.
They command of what I assume to be microbots to carry them away.
A bolt of lightning flashes behind the person as they peer over their shoulder, giving me a quick moment to take in their face only... the dream freezes. Unfortunately, shadows overcast the person's face. 

A person wearing a full length cloak stands before me in the middle of the frozen dream.
"Hiro, you will be faced with many challenges. A person you know well is hiding something big. It's up to you whether or not to forgive them. Regretfully this with either end a beautiful relationship, or bring you closer together. But the fate can only be decided by your choices."
"WAIT! Who is it-!!" I scream as the dream shifts.

Your Pov
Upon waking up, I cannot recall much of the last few days. Taking in my surroundings, I notice that this isn't my room...nor is it my temporary room on the island...but then, where am I?
The moon's soft light, illuminating through the window, lit the almost pitch black room, ever-so-gently caressing everything it touched. However, not enough where I can truly figure out the room I'm in.

A slight shift of movement on the bed makes me jump.
Turning my head, I find Hiro facing the opposite direction of me. 'Ah, its just Hiro... so then, I must be in Hiro's room...' My eyes start to drift close, until I finally process it. They shoot open as a blush creeps onto my face.

His hair looks so soft that I can't resist running my hand through it. So I do.
He mumbles incoherently as if scared, followed by him readjusting his position. Which includes his arm unconsciously wrapping around my waist, pulling me close. He settled down after.
My heart speeds up as my breath hitches while butterflies flutter to life in my stomach. My head is just below his so I can feel his warm breath run down the nape of my neck, causing me to shiver in response. 'Ok, ok, just calm down. First off, WHAT AM I DOING IN HIRO'S ROOM, MUCH LESS HIS BED?! Second, why are we in the same bed?! Third, how did I end up here? Wasn't I with...?'
Interrupting my thought process, Hiro continues to murmur stuff I can't quite make out in his sleep. Only one word uttered was clear as day: "Claire."

My fists instantly bawl in jealously. 'What happened between them in my absence to make him dream of her? Does he think he's holding her?' As I try to struggle my way out of his arms.

After struggling for a good few minutes, fatigue overtakes me, too much so to fight his strong hold. I decide on allowing Hiro to stitch the pieces together for me in the morning.
Looking at his innocent sleeping face, I sigh, losing the battle of will. No matter what happens, I'll always stick by his side, even if that means completely losing him and his trust if he finds out the truth. I'll protect him from afar if it comes down to it. Reaching up, I kiss him on the corner of his lips. Laying back down, finally accepting sleep's extended hand, leading me back to the world of dreams.

~~TiMe SkIp To MoRnInG~~

Hiro's Pov
Sunlight filters my bedroom. Blinking my eyes open I see that I'm alone. I quickly jerk up, "Y/n?! Where are you!" Scrambling out of bed, I search the room in a panic. 'How am I going to explain to Aunt Cass if Y/n walks down from my room?!' As I run a hand through my messy bed head hair. "Oh man. Oh man! Oh man!" I dash around the room, searching under the bed, looking on Tadashi's side of the room, and finally sliding the closet door open.

Swish! Thump!
The next thing I know, I'm sprawled out on the floor with Y/n on top of me.
"Gotcha!" Y/n laughs, sitting up so she is basically straddling my hips.
"Ugh, Y/n you nearly gave me a heart attack!" Covering my eyes with my arm, attempting to hide my red cheeks.
She leaned down, whispering in my ear in a teasing tone, "Then it wouldn't have been as much fun Hamada."

I could practically hear the smirk in her voice.
Wanting to return the favor, I snake my arms around her before she pulled back up and flipped our positions. This time, I'm straddling her hips. Something out of the corner of my eye catches my sight. I smile wickedly down at her as I pin her hands above her head with one hand. Her eyes widen in fear.
Slowly leaning in toward her lips my left arm reaches out past her head, grasping said object.
Her face blushes beat red almost instantly, as her eyes begin to shut, completely unaware of my true motives.

I keep going until I'm hovering just inches above her lips when--

A/n: I LIVE FOR THE CLIFFHANGERS! >:D lol jk, but the continuation of this will be in the next chapter -probably going to get a lot of complaints but oh well! *whispers* don't kill me...