What have I done?

Your Pov
What was I saying? The words I just spoke were not my own.
I silently panic and try to run but my limbs quit listening to me. Why can't I move?!

Yama smirks as Clara pushes a cart on stage along with others wearing plain black outfits and masks.

The carts had various gadgets and gizmos.

"As my daughter, V/n will demonstrate the use of these gadgets and we can begin the bidding!"

Tony's Pov
I couldn't help but chuckle, the mind control device is doing its job perfectly.

Y/n also performed beautifully.

Yama continues, "ready? And..." he glances upward, winking when suddenly a huge metal cage pops up, slamming the disguised Big Hero 6 inside.

Everyone turns to look at them, smirking.

The group struggles and try to escape the metal bars.

The big man walks up, "you thought we wouldn't know you would be here? Well you were wrong, we set all of this up for you."

Trina laughs, "it's good to see you again, Big Hero 6." She spits off every word.
Momokase draws her graphene blades, "we're tired of you always getting in our way."
"Boy oh boy, you sure are in a pickle!" Noodle Burger Boy, who didn't dress up for obvious reasons, hops over.
Diane Amara simply smiles, watching them.
"You can't keep us here! We have defeated all of you and we can do it again!" The tall, lengthy male shouts.
Yama just smirks, "without your gear? I doubt that."

Everyone laughs, except for Y/n and I, as we are both just standing there.
Yama turns to Y/n, beckoning his hand forward, the controller clutched in his other hand.
She obediently obeys, walking to him, her heels echoing off the walls until she stops by his side, his hand resting on her shoulder.

"I have a surprise for you that I think you will all be very interested in." He turns his head to her, "remove the mask."

Y/n's arm starts reaching for it, but seemed to be struggling.

Raising my eyebrows, I'm sorta amazed she's attempting to resist it.

Crash!

All the villains look up to the windows that touched the ceiling to where the sound emanated from.

A large red fist flies back, reattaching itself to a matching red hovering robot.

Cheers went up from the caged heroes.
The villains all got ready to attack but the robot easily glided past and around them, scooping up the cage.
Then he flew out and into the sky.

Most of the villains chased out after them, determined to take them down while Yama looked at us.
"Come on, let's get out of here!"
We ran for the back exit, Y/n following against her will.

Your Pov
What in blazes is going on?! These three were in league this whole time!?

Ugh. Why did they want me to show my face? Probably to get me kicked from their group.
The gang... that brought down my mood. My skin grew cold, causing goosebumps to appear all along my arms. I'm beginning to regret my past actions.

I follow them to an awaiting limo as we pile in, I shut my eyes. 'What have I done? Why did I choose this path?'