The Get-Away

Hiro's Pov
The sound of clashing metal fills the room.
Several small waves of microbots flood down the steps, dragging a figure decked out in black with a white kabuki mask with them.

"Give it up V/n! You are clearly outnumbered 6:1. So you might as well just peacefully surrender now and release Y/n!" I point at them.
They tilt their head in what I assume to be amusement, "Well aren't you a spoil sport!" Chuckling in their distorted voice, "Why would I want to ruin all my fun?"
"Pfft, please! We already know its you Tony. Release Y/n or get a beating from us!" Fred threatens.
"Who is to say that I'm this 'Tony' person huh?" They ask confidently.
"He-" Gogo points at me, "Only saw you and Y/n shopping. Then to appear by yourself but no Y/n whom is probably upstairs trying to escape right now as we speak?"
The person stares absent mindlessly before bursting out laughing, "Oh that's a good one." They pretend to wipe a tear from the mask, "1. What kind of villain would I be to leave my prisoners without supervision? And 2. Why would I be so stupid as to let my true identity be revealed?"
"Wait... prisoners?" Wasabi murmurs.

The person outstretches their fist, bringing forth a bundle of microbots. They open their hand, the microbots corresponding with their action, parting to show 2 struggling persons, decked all-in black. Their hoods had this weird sewn-in half mask thing to cover the eyes, but I'm assuming you can see through it considering there's veiled covered eyes. The hoods are then yanked back, exposing Y/n and Tony. Their mouths are each wrapped in bandanas.

My heart pounds hard against my chest when I see Y/n.
'We...were wrong!?'

"Let them go now!" I demand, my voice cracking a little.
"Mmm... nah I don't feel like it," they retort.
With that final sentence, the microbots collapse ontop of them, heading straight out the back door.

Your Pov
Seeing Hiro's expression killed me, however I couldn't let him find out who I am. I can't let him blame Tony either. That's why I had a back-up plan if it ever came down to this. I thought I would never have to use it... oh how wrong I was.

Using the microbots to hide us, I swap places with the dummy I used to talk to them. I toss Tony a mask too so he could take half the microbots to escape then be found 'unconscious' later on while I stand and fight.

(As I previously stated in my other book, I am not good at writing fight scenes. So please, laugh with me at how bad this'll be xD)

The gang ran out moments later with Tony long gone.
I send a spike of microbots at them, attempting to split them up.
I'm not trying to hurt them, honest, but I have to get them off my trail.

"Is it me or," Wasabi dodges an attack, "do they have a lot less than usual?" He breathes, slicing at the microbots
"You're right, I had to get rid of the extra luggage," I shrug.
"You mean those innocent kids you kidnapped?" Honey finally speaks.
"Yep, and what do you do with tools that are no longer useful? You throw them out." (Old Zatch Bell reference anyone? No? Just wondering...)

A chemical, pink half-ball poofs into existence, Gogo using her speed to roll and jumps off the ball as leverage. I duck just in the nick of time, barely missing her outstretched hand.
During this, heat erupts near my ear.
I raise an arm on instinct, the microbots rising to my defense.
A huge red thing with purple on its back whisps past me, giving me whiplash, resulting in a fall.

"Argh!" I hiss, holding my head from the constant throbbing. I jump up, ready to continue battling.

The battle kept on, pushing me further towards the edge.

Out of the blue, my microbots break free from my control, decide to commit suicide by diving over the edge, leaving me completely vulnerable. I step back, my foot barely brushing the edge when a part of it broke off, forcing me to quickly readjust my position.

Gogo flings a disk at me causing me to lose my balance.
"Ah!" My arms swing in all directions in failed attempts to regain balance. I feel myself start to slip off the edge until someone grabs my (n/d) (non dominant) arm.

"Give it up V/n! You're defenseless and surrounded. You have no choice and no other options of escape." Hiro observes, gripping my arm harder, pulling me back up.

I knew he was right, but I still glanced down anyway.

"Yeah! We have you now!" Fred chimes in.
"Baymax, scan" Hiro's tone is deadly serious.
Baymax looks me up and down for a second as if he was some kind of perverted guy checking me out. "Scan complete. No information obtained."
"What?!" They all screech.
"And I'm out of here-" I wiggle in his grasp.
"Oh no you don't!" Hiro barks, tightening his hold.
'Sorry Hiro, hope you can forgive me,' I think to myself, flicking my free wrist to spring out the concealed pocket knife hidden in my sleeve. I swiftly let my blade fly, grazing Hiro's arm.

I didn't stick around long enough to see if it bled or not because I jumped over the edge.
My body felt weightless, but I knew I was plummeting to my most certain death. That's when arms envelope me, darkness overtaking my vision. Still, I grip onto that person for dear life, already knowing who it was.

"Ssshh we're fine now."