Resting

No one's Pov
A few days have passed.

If you are wondering about Yama... Well, he surrendered pretty much right away.

As for the search, the gang and Y/n look all around for Tony, but of no avail.

On the fifth day, Y/n contacted everyone to meet her at her house.

You could tell she hadn't slept much by the heavy bags under her eyes, and the energy drinks spewed everywhere.

Honey's Pov
Y/n looked like she would drop any minute as she swayed back and forth.

"My hearing is kinda gone, so I'm sorry for talking loud," she stopped, walking through the mini lab she had in her grandmother's house. "But!" She hoisted a small metal box onto her desk, "I finally did it. I created a DNA machine that can track anyone in the world."
"Y/n-" Hiro started.
She interuppted, "Wait, wait! Let me prove it," Y/n opened the box, pulling out what appeared to be a strange looking calculator.

Except, sticking out the top were small antenna, a circular screen just beneath it, along with numbers to display the coordinates below the screen. Below that was a small, clear dome.

That must be where you put in the DNA.

When I looked up, Y/n's eyes were closed, and she softly snored.

"Hey, wake up!" Gogo punched her arm.

She jumped, the machine being jostled in her hands. "Aah! I'm awake, I'm awake!"

"Y/n, dude, how long has it been since you slept?" Fred asked.
She gave him a puzzled look, "how long is my pet??"
"HOW long has it BEEN since you SLEPT?" Fred repeated, louder this time.
"Oh! Yeah, I'm fine! I slept for an hour last night!"
Wasabi covered his ears, "let's just write down what we want to say to her. Please."
Gogo nodded, "good idea," she glanced around until she spotted a small white board.

We all grabbed a different colored marker.

I looked up to find Y/n simply watching, desperation and sadness evident in her eyes.

I wrote first: -Y/n, why don't you sleep?-
She shook her head, "no, we have to find him right away."
-We can find him after you sleep, or you'll be in no condition to fight him.- Wasabi went next.
"The faster we find him, the faster we can get this over with." She said stubbornly.
Hiro clutched his fist, writing: -why?-

She seemed confused, "why what?"
-Why won't you listen to us?- Hiro glared at her, but I could see the pain and hurt in his eyes. However, you could tell he still deeply cared for her.

Y/n turned around, though I could plainly see her hand over her heart.
"..." She was silent for a moment.
"Because... when this is over, you won't have to hear from or see me ever again." Her voice was calm, yet filled with sadness.

My heart broke at these words.

Stepping over to her, I pulled her into my embrace after removing the device from her hands.

She leaned into me, silent tears falling down her face.

Then we felt another pair of arms wrap around us.

To my surprise, it was Gogo.
"Knucklehead," she muttered.

Fred sniffled, "oh, I can't stay mad at her!" He ran over, joining in on the hug.

Wasabi eventually accompanied us.

All that was left was Hiro.

We all glance at him. He was crossing his arms.

Y/n separated from the group, her gaze on everybody. "Hiro, everyone. I appreciate it, I really do, but don't forgive me. I was terrible. I do not deserve such forgiveness. I'll do as you say and get some sleep-"

She was cut short when arms snaked around her, pulling her close.

Your Pov
"H...Hiro??" I was bewildered.

His intense stare peered into my own. "We still want to be friends, and the fact that you're repentive proves that you are worthy of our forgiveness. So... get some rest. Okay?"

I nodded, hugging him back before separating myself from him.

"Thank you." Was all I could mutter before shuffling to my room.

Falling onto the bed, I fell asleep immediately.