What did you do?!

Tony's Pov
I knocked Y/n out after taking her headband to control the microbots.

Now that they know the truth, she won't have the courage to keep going. Probably not even face them.

Which is perfect. Y/n will be all mine.
I have work to do.

~2 weeks pass~

No one's Pov
"The elusive V/n is back once again, wrecking havoc on the town with the microbots. They are accompanied by a newcomer that goes back, "The Great Arsène Thief." Who just simply watches V/n until they're done." A reporter dressed in a navy blue suit states.

Big Hero 6 blasts onto the scene, having missed Y/n and Tony each time before.

Finally, Hiro designed a special gun that freezes Y/n right in her tracks but she needs to be distracted.

Y/n keeps dodging the heroes attacks, back flipping or just plain parcouring around them.

Hiro aims at her, silently praying he would hit her as fires, it striking her.

Y/n freezes in place, unable to move.
Tony runs up to grab her when he's shot as well.

The heroes walk up with solemn faces.

Hiro sees they've drawn a crowd, "let's get out of here."
"Agreed," They all say.

The skymaxes fly down, the heroes clunching onto their respective robots, blasting off to a more private area. Aka, Fred's backyard.

Baymax sets down the two frozen villains down as the heroes walk up.

Wasabi grabs some prepared rope that sat on an outside table and the heroes tied the two up.
Finally, they unfreeze them.

Hiro sighs, steeling his nerves before reaching out and grabs the new mask off of Y/n.

"Y/n, why? I thought you would stop after being discovered" Hiro hurts, "but now..." he continues, "you're worse then before and its just random chaos when you appear."

She stares at him, her once bright and beautiful eyes, are now dark and lifeless, her not uttering a word.

Tony couldn't help but laugh, forcing the attention to shift onto him.

"And what are you laughing about, Mr. Partner-in-Crime?" Fred crosses his arms.
"Oh... there's no use asking her. She won't be able to answer." He states matter-of-factly.
"Why not?" Honey asks, almost scared of the answer.
Tony speaks, a smirk evident on his face, "Wouldn't you like to know?"
"You better start talking, if you don't want to find out what comes next," Gogo threatens with a closed fist.
Tony begins laughing again, "you really think we would answer or be captured so easily?"

The group takes a step back, listening for the familiar clinking of microbots but were instead greeted by a helicopter's chopping blades.

"Yama! He's come to pick them up!" Wasabi realizes.
"Quick, protect them!" Hiro orders, dropping the mask behind him.

The group surrounds the two teenagers, men in black appearing from various spots.

"Get them!" Somebody shouts as they all go in to pull the heroes away.

The gang fights them but the men in black are swift in their defense.

Meanwhile Tony shuffles a dagger out of his sleeve, cutting himself free then Y/n.
The two stood up, Y/n grabbing the mask as the helicopter hovered over them. Tony tells them to drop the ladder via earpiece.
Y/n hops up and catches a few rungs up, beginning her ascent.

Gogo notices and tosses her disk at her to disrupt her. "Oh no you don't!"

The disk hits her, forcing her to fall but thanks to her fast reflexes, she rights herself midair and grasps a rung a few down, hanging on by one hand.
Tony runs and tackles Gogo just as she recalled the disk, causing it to miss them.
He smirks as he punches her, cracking her mask. Gogo kicks him off but he twists in air, landing a few feet away. Tony runs to the ladder when fire is blown his way.

Fred laughs, "you tried to-" he's tackled to the floor.
Tony hits the button on his earpiece, "start flying!"

The helicopter begins moving, Y/n already on board. Tony runs and jumps, grabbing onto the rope, the helicopter rising.

The men quickly retreat as Hiro opens a watch, aiming it at the helicopter and shoots out a small disk that stamps onto it.

"Agghhh! They got away!" Fred complains.
"No they didn't," Hiro smirks, "I planted a tracking device on them."
"That's great, Hiro!" Honey clasps her hands together, "let's follow them."

The group board Baymax and take off. Hiro's watch, which doubles as a tiny map, guiding them.

~10 minutes later~

The helicopter lands in front of town hall, where Yama, news reporter stations and the mayor were. The two teens get out, walking over. They're soon blinded by a flash of lights and people rushing forward to bombard them with questions.

"Back up, let them through!!" Yama yells with arms stretched out.
The reporters slink back a few feet, allowing the 2 to walk beside Yama.
Finally, the mayor speaks up, "why did you call for this meeting?"
"I'm here to propose a deal. Hand over the mayorship and I'll stop the attacks from V/n."

The reporters and onlookers gasp at the sudden announcement.
They never dreamed it was all Yama's doing!