Official Sleepover! Dance Party!

A/n: I forgot to mention this earlier but you and Hiro are both 15 in the story. I don't own the pic above! Also, if you read my book, She's the One... Dipper x Reader, then the sleepover will be similar to the one in that book since I can't think of much else. (Darn writer's block!!)

~~Timeskip to your house~~

Your Pov
I packed everything in my (s/f/c) duffel bag, putting on my "special," black headband.
Hiro waited for me in the living room.

"Ready to go?"
"Yep! Hiro and I are leaving now grandma, bye!" I waved to her.
"Bye darling have fun!"
"I will!"

Hiro started the engine, "Hang on!"
He sped almost throwing me off.
I wrapped my arms around his toned torso, ignoring the blood rushing to my cheeks.
'I wonder if he did that on purpose? I hope s- agh! What am I thinking?! Hiro only sees me as a friend.'

Honey Lemon's Pov
I made sure that everyone knew that we had to do whatever it took to get Hiro to confess.

We were all on the lawn waiting for soon-to-be couple to arrive.
Figuring since they're basically almost inseparable since they met, they would arrive together too.
What I didn't expect however, was for them to arrive on Tadashi's motorcycle. A pang of sadness hit me when I thought of him. I quickly brushed it off by turning to happier thoughts.

They looked so cute together! Y/n holding tightly onto Hiro as he drove.
Both of their faces took on a hue of pink when they saw us.
Ahh! I could barely contain my excitement.

"Hey Fred? Where should I park this?" Hiro shouted.
"In my garage, here I'll open it for you!" Fred brought out a little remote and pressed a button.

The garage opened up, revealing a few expensive looking cars and limos.
Hiro drove in and found a spot.
They both jumped off and joined us.

Hiro's Pov
It was about 5pm when Y/n and I arrived.

Fred had his butler, Heathcliff, set up everything, so it looked like a giant party. Music echoed off the walls of the mansion as delicious smelling food filled the air.

Everyone breathed in, taking in the smells.

"Gee Fred, went a little overboard didn't you?" Wasabi whistled.
"Well its our first brake in awhile plus we have Y/n to celebrate joining the team. C'mon! Let's party!"

"Wait!" Seemingly out of nowhere, Y/n punched my arm.
"Ow! What was that for?" I questioned, rubbing my arm.
The sound of a balloon inflating resonated.
Followed by a, "I was alerted to the sound of distress, what seems to be the problem?"
"Nothing Baymax, we just wanted to include you in the party!"
"Will 'partying' help me to be a better health care companion?" Baymax blinked.
"You bet it will! Now let's celebrate!"

No one's Pov
They either danced or chowed on the snacks, all while chatting.
Everyone was generally having a good time.
Even Baymax was dancing! Though his best move was extending his arms, fisting his hands, and moving them up and down.
Then Fred tapped a wine glass, (where did he even get that?) with a fork to draw everyone's attention.
Several butlers came out and handed everyone a matching glass.

"A toast! To our amazing butt kicking of bad guys and Y/n joining the team! Here here!"
"Here here!" They repeated, raising their glasses toward him.
"Now! Ladies and gentlemen," he paused for dramatic affect, "it is time for... a dance off!!" He ran and slid on his knees, arms extended (where did the wine glass go?), head thrown back, a huge grin on his face.
"Heathcliff! My sign!" He exclaimed.

The butler threw the sign as Fred swooped up, caught it, then started twirling while break dancing with it.
They surrounded him, clapping and chanting, "Fred! Fred! Fred!"
Fred stood up, gripped Gogo's wrist, pulling her into the middle while he slipped out.
Gogo struck a pose, then broke it down with hiphop.
After Gogo, she forced Wasabi in the middle who was freaking out.

"G-guys I can't dance! I don't know how to!"
"Wasabi! Wasabi! Wasabi!" They pressured.
"Alright! But no making fun!"
"Woo-hoo!" They cheered.
He did Jazz for his turn.
Next was Honey's turn.
Her dance was in ballet.
Finally, it was Y/n's turn.

Everyone knew Hiro couldn't dance so they left him alone...mostly.

Y/n kicked off her shoes before backing up to have more room.
She took a running start that lead to a cartwheel round-off, back hand-spring, ending in a back flip. She landed with a bounce, her arms extended with her, forming a "Y" stance.

She ran up to Hiro, grabbed his wrists and spun him around once.
"Ah! Y/n!"
She smirked, somehow managing to get him dancing the salsa with her.
Hiro got into it which resulted in him dipping her. They were both trying to catch their breath by the end of it.

"Wow Hiro! I didn't know you knew how to salsa!" Honey ran up to them, while the others were snickering.
"I don't! Y/n was leading me through the whole thing."
"You sure knew how to dip though!" Y/n laughed, clapping him on the back, earning more snickers from the others.
"I-I-I-" Hiro was interrupted by a conga song.
"Conga!" Fred shouted.
"Yeah!" Y/n giggled.
She grasped Honey and Hiro's hands, tugging them toward Fred who started dancing the conga.