chapter 7 - jealous much?

I invited Isabela and Dolores over to discuss my plan with Camilo on making him jealous. I really wanted to know how he felt about me. My plan was to meet a boy around town, go out with them, make sure it's obvious to Camilo that I'm out with a guy...and BOOM, I'll have an answer by then, I mean hopefully he gets jealous.

"Y/n!, We're here," I hear both of them shout from the front door. I slip off my bed and I quickly run to the door. I open to see both of them dressed up nicely.

"Glad you guys could make it, come upstairs, I got stuff to tell you," I say with a smirk before closing the door behind them. They came upstairs behind me talking about what they had for breakfast.

I told them about my plan expecting they'll go along with it, instead they laughed...why?

"Y/n? We both know you like him," Isabela says with a giggle.

"Nooo? I don't, I just want to know if he hates me or not," I say innocently without looking at them.

"I hear you mumble his name in your sleep y/n," Dolores teases crossing her arms.

"Okay maybe I do like him but I don't have a massive crush on him like I like him but I don't like him you know?" I say laughing it off. Sh*t, I made it too obvious for them I thought.

They both roll their eyes. "I know a friend that could be that boy you meet," Isabela says while sprouting mini cactuses on the rug, "don't worry, he'll do it without falling in love with you."

Oh yeah, I forgot that part, I need to make sure the boy is willing to do it without actually liking me, it's just a day right?

"What's his name?" I ask in response.

"Samuel, he's tall with short curly hair...totally not my childhood crush," she says with a giggle.

"OHHH him? I remember him, he works at the bakery," Dolores says.

"Great, okay why don't we see him now? That way we can organise our plan," I say standing up.

They both nod. "When I think about it, this plan is kinda silly but fun at the same time," Isabela says with excitement. We all laugh.

We walked to the bakery in town to see if Samuel was working today. Turns out he was. As we rented the bakery it smelt fresh with bread and sweets, my tummy grumbled a little.

"Oh, there he is, HEY Samuel!" Isabela says over the counter. I look up to see the boy that Isabela described perfectly. He was tall, tanned, with short curly hair. He looked up to see us and waved with a smile.

"Oh hey Isabela and Dolores and...who's this?" he says waving before looking towards me.

"Oh I'm y/n," I say without looking at him. Ugh, I kinda regret coming here now, the plan sounds all silly.

"Hey y/n, I'm Samuel, it's nice to meet you. Is there anything I can do to help you guys?" he says, grabbing a tray of cookies. "Oh and take some of these, they are fresh out of the oven," he smiles. The cookies were choc chip but something about the smell of them made me want to take the whole entire tray. I quickly take the middle one.

"Thanks, Samuel, and yes we do need your help, I know you don't know her well but I need you to spend time with my lovely friend y/n for a day," Isabela tells him while grabbing a cookie. I look over to him awaiting his answer.

He looks towards me "Oh yeah of course, when were you thinking? and why?" he says, confusion taking over his face. I quickly look away, he probably thinks I'm weird now.

"Well, y/n wants to make a boy jealous so if she went out with you, she'll see whether he gets jealous or not," Dolores says with a shrug. I'm glad they explained it to him instead of me, I would've been so jealous.

He chuckles, "really? Well I can do that," he agrees, smiling at me, his dimples pop out. Jeez, what's with him and smiles. "But who is it?"

"It's Cami-" they say but I quickly stop them, covering their mouths. "That's a secret," I say smiling awkwardly.

"Well then I'm unable to help you," he says turning his back against us while walking away.

What? I thought.

Isabela and Dolores turn and stare at me, "don't you want to make Camilo jealous?" Isabela aggressively whispers.

"It's Camilo!" Dolores says before covering her mouth. Sh*t, I didn't want more people to know.

Samuel turns around, "oh him? Thanks Dolores, I'll spend a day with you y/n," he says winking at me.

Great. This. Is. Embarrassing.

"It's fine y/n, he isn't friends with Camilo, besides who's he gonna tell?" Isabela says placing a hand on my shoulder.

I sigh, "Hopefully this goes well."

They both smile at me. "I'll make sure he gets jealous," Samuel says throwing fists in the air.

We all laugh along with him.

"Thanks, Samuel," I tell him, giving my best smile, "I really appreciate you doing this for me."

He winks at me and gives me his best smile, again his dimples pop out.

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA MORE VIEWS I SEE WOOO, I'VE NOTICED SOME OF YOU GUYS ADDED IT TO YOUR READING LISTS, IT MEANS A LOT TO ME ESPICALLY SINCE THIS IS MY FIRST STORY I'M WRITING <333

ALSO, FOLLOW MY TWITTER FAN ACCOUNT FOR MORE UPDATES ON THIS STORY - onlycamiloo