chapter 10 - jelly

As we walked out of the door, Samuel began to increase his pace. Was he mad? I look in front of me seeing him walk faster.

"Where are we going?" I ask, quickly trying to catch up with him.

"Oh just out of that place. Hey, why don't we just go to the park?" Samuel asks.

"Oh yeah we can do that," I answer before looking behind me. I see Camilo and Dolores leave the place, he makes eye contact with me then quickly looks away. It feels strange seeing him act like this. I think about the first time I met him, a rude, cocky prince. I smile at the thought.

We walk further up the hill to the park. To be honest, I don't go to this park often, I prefer the lake but I guess this place isn't too bad. It had a massive area of freshly mowed grass, bushes of roses and different types of flowers were on the borders. We sat behind a tree that had branches that hung over to the ground.

"I love this tree, I always sit here and stare at the sky, the branches give me a little privacy as well," he says laying down on the grass.

I look towards him and smile. "Yeah I guess it's a good spot," I say back before laying on the grass. It became silent for a little while but it wasn't too awkward. I began picking flowers, knotting them up into a bracelet. I wonder where Camilo is.

"Did you think he was jealous?" I ask looking towards him.

He clenches his jaw. "Yeah, I guess so," he replies without looking at me. What the hell is up with him?

"Don't tell me you're jealous?" I scoff before completely regretting what just came out of my mouth.

"Jealous? I guess I wasn't the only one jealous in the room," he says before placing his arm over his face. Hiding his expression.

I slam my face into the grass. What did he mean by that? Ugh, I didn't want to be here anymore.

"Maybe I should just leave now, we already got what I needed to be done," I say standing up, brushing off the leaves on my dress.

"Where are you gonna go?" He asks, lifting his arm to look at me.

I look toward him. I actually don't know where I should go. "Home."

"I'll take you," he says, standing up.

"No it's fine, besides you should help your dad at the bakery," I say without sounding rude.

"Mhm," he mumbles with a smile.

We walk out of the area, trying to get to the bakery quickly. I wanted to leave because I felt like there was something wrong. As we walk through the park, I notice a boy with curly hair...Camilo. He was on the grass chatting with Dolores. I quicken up my pace hoping that he doesn't notice me with Samuel. I fell over. Sh*t. My whole body was on the grass, I didn't want to look up, I just wanted to stay there my face planted in the ground. This is so embarrassing.

"Did you hurt yourself?" I hear a voice say. I turn my head to peek through my hair. Camilo.

I look up and see both Samuel and Camilo with their hands out reaching for me. Tf, I have to pick between them now. I rolled my eyes.

Instead, a random hand grasped my wrist.

"Girl, come on," Dolores says taking my hand and walking away. My hero <3

We quickly walk away, out of the park. "Why did we just leave them there?" I ask looking towards her.

"We need to go to the Casita and discuss everything that happened with Isabela. Also, it's fine they can manage themselves," she says looking back at me.

"But-," I argue back.

"Uh uh, no it's fine y/n don't worry," she says placing a hand on my shoulder.

We arrive at the Casita and see Isabela waiting patiently at the door. She looks towards us, happy to see us back.

"Sooo...how was it?" she teases, nudging me.

"It was okay until Samuel started acting weird at the end," I say crossing my arms.

"Okay, y/n explain everything once we get to my room, we don't want the whole family knowing," Isabela says smiling. We all giggle.

I tell them both what exactly happened between me and Samuel.

"-Then they both offered to help me up after I fell on the grass, it was so embarrassing. Luckily Dolores came just in time and we kind of just left them at the park to come here," I explain. "Was Camilo jealous?"

Dolores nods, "he didn't seem too happy seeing you both at the bakery, especially when you guys both left together. He wasn't that pissed in the morning," she tells us.

My heart flutters a little. Yes, I guess my plan did work out.

"Did he say anything else?" I ask Dolores.

"Hmmm, he also asked me if you and Samuel were dating," she says in response.

Isabela laughs, "y/n, this may be your chance, what did you say after that Dolores?" she asks.

"I said, oh I don't know Camilo, do you think they're dating?" she says laughing.

We laugh along with her, it's good that she said that instead of saying something like 'oh no they aren't dating' or something.

She squeaks, "Camilo just got home and now he's looking for me, I better go, guys, I'll talk later," she says standing up before leaving the room.

"Okay cya," we say.

Isabela turns to me, "You what y/n, you should go for it, hang out with him, I think he does like you, he's just too shy to admit it."

I thought about it for a moment. I sigh, "Yeah but I'll give him some time, I don't think he was happy seeing me with Samuel." I look at my hands, tracing the lines.

Isabela agreed with me.

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY CHAPTER 10 FINISHED <3