How it's began...

A beautiful wedding venue is decorated with full of white and purple flowers... the dim white and yellow lights is playing around the Stage.. the scent of venue is filled with sweet and elegant fragrance.. A lot of idols and big personality are present in the venue not forgetting the media's... The full event is live and why not After all its a wedding of two big idols.... Who steal everyones heart by there performance.. well they even steal each other's heart like that.. the idols from two different companies , two different groups...

" Hyung don't be panic... It's your day and everything gonna be fine...." One of groom band mates and best man said while fixing his hairs...

" Yes, now give us your bright sunshine smile and let's go your groom is waiting for you hyung " said the other of his band mates with teasing tone ...
.
.

Meanwhile of wedding stage..
Like otherone the groom standing on stage is hella nervous while waiting for his beautiful groom... Wearing white shirt with black coat with brown hair looking handsome as alway..

" Don't be nervous.. we are there.. " the Maknae of his band said while smiling at this hyung ... On which groom nod with smile..

Soon the three members of other groom came towards him.. one is there leader and other two is main vocalist and main Rapper... " Please keep our sunshine happy .. he really need love at all..." The leader said with genuine voice..
" Sure ... He is too precious for me " groom said with discipline smile.. he wasn't lieing though... He true in love with his beautiful groom..

Soon the big main white door of venue open up indicating the other groom is about to come ... All look over the door just too see a beautiful groom wearing white coat along with perfect makeup and sunshine smile on his face enter with his three other members .... One is eldest and other two looking at same age are maknae.. they pass by the audience who are smiling and cheering while standing and media's are recording every single moment of event... The beautiful groom reach on the stage in front of his life partner who was memorized by his beauty ..

The two soulmate are MC of the event who just walk in with groom took there place with beautiful smile on there face ... Well you can say they are more excited then any other...

" Attention everyone.. well we both soulmates are MC of this event ... So lets us first introduce us .." both fixed there coat in sassy way while there members chuckle on them..

" The one who have beautiful baby look but can kill you by his dance is known as Park jimin "

" the one with baby bear face with beautiful boxy smile who can take your breath with one eye contact is known as Kim Taehyung"

The audience started cheering them while the eldest and the real maknae of the group BTS Sigh on both soulmates...

" okay okay before Jin hyung came running behind us with his pink pan lets us welcome you all in our lovely dovely couple JHOPEKAI's wedding..."
As taehyung complete the statement loud cheering echo around the venue....

Jimin smile and hold the mic " Well before starting the wedding let us take you all in our roller coaster life journey , how we all groups met, become friends , we share our problems and find the solution together, let's just take you to HOW IT'S ALL BEGAN.."

.
.
.
.

3 years ago....

It was Not so peaceful morning in BTS dorm... Jin is in kitchen making breakfast with the help of suga ... Jk is doing his morning workout by punching hardly on poor punching bag.. RM sitting in balcony still sleepy but reading same book which he left half yesterday.. while Jhope sitting in living room on couch laughing so hard on both soulmates who are fighting on who cheated in video game.. inshort the one who distracting the peaceful morning is these two soulmates...