what is this

( please make sure to note the time)

Next day in BTS dorm
Time : 8.00 am .
Taehyung, jimin , jungkook and Suga having there breakfast while sitting on dinning table.. namjin left for hybe's while Jhope for SM.. all 4 boys having breakfast which jin made before leaving Suga and Jungkook was eating peaceful well... not really
.. vmin was having facetime with there shinee friends Minho and taemin well Suga and Jungkook may not see there friends but can hear everything what they are talking since the cellphone is on speaker and both are sitting infront of them...

" It's was really great night guys we should do it other time soon " Minho said from other side ...
" Well surely but this time we may take permission from Jin hyung first.. hyungs you was good that time" taehyung said while jimin nod his head while looking at screen Suga and Jungkook eating pancakes while concentrating on vmin's talk with there friends.. well boys why are you so interested in there talks..

" You know chim I really miss those time when we was together" Suga choke his water as he heard taemin words while Jungkook patted him back with shocked face... Jimin look at both boys then put his attention back to video call .. " Me too hyung our collaboration was really best I missed that tooo ... Let's do that in future sometimes"

" Well Minho hyung you know that song suits you alot.. perfect body with perfect smile.. I mean it's was not first time I saw you shirtless that night but now you got more hotter then before... You know like Daddy matter.." taehyung said earing yahhhhhhh from Minho.. making those 4 boys to laugh while Jungkook look at taehyung in disbelieve.. they talk for few more minutes while Jungkook and Suga just sit there glazing at vmin time to time thinking are this soulmates are idiots from birth or got after meeting each other... After 15 minutes vmin hang up the call with big smile while other both boys sigh with weird face... It hardly took 10 minutes for vmin , jungkook and Suga to finish there breakfast ...

" Okay chim we are getting late you go and bring all our essentials of practice In mean time I will do dishes" jimin nod as he agreed with his soulmates and walk to get all there things from there shared room....

" Okay then jk I will get my jacket so we will leave , namjoon already texted me that our subgroup members are almost there in hybe's" Suga said as he walk towards his room leaving jungkook and taehyung on table... Taehyung get up to do dishes while Jungkook clean dinning table and sit on one of it chair again while looking at taehyung... looking like he want to asked something to him...
" Well taetae hyung... " Taehyung hmm in response.." you seems very close with Minho sunbaemins.. "

" Ofcourse I am kook did you forget we worked together in drama "

" Ahhh yesss.. Well you seems like you really like his body ...  how come you saw his body on your hangout night and even before that????" Taehyung look at younger in confusion but shrug it off and response while doing dishes " that night i was the reason why he have to remove his shirt " taehyung laugh as he said that while Jungkook got little shocked and asked "what you mean by that hyung???"

" That time I incidentally pour juice on him so that's what happened and as you asked about when and why I saw his body before that is because of hwarang shooting...."

" But hyung you said he have best body but you always used to say my body is your favourite " jungkook complain while leading on dinning table.. Taehyung close the water tap as he finish with dishing and look at Maknae who was having pout on his face... " Awww our maknae is jealous hahahah well kook ofcourse mine favourite builded man is you .. but I was just giving compliment to hyung now stop sulking " as taehyung said jungkook chuckle while jimin came to hall from his and taehyung's room followed by Suga who make his way out of his and Jungkook's room...