Happy ending

Pov : Mingyu

My whole life was flashing before my eyes as I stood on the edge of a cliff. I smile as I recall all the good times I had with wonwoo and my group of friends. So, this is how you feel as you approach death. I closed my eyes and inhaled deeply. I go forward with my left leg and prepare to collapse when all of a sudden, someone grabs my hand and pulls me back. My heart skips a beat as I realize that the person who just saved me was Wonwoo.Wet eyes and a crimson nose gave him an angry appearance.

“ ARE TOU FUCKING IDIOT KIM MINGYU ”

"wonwoo" I whispered.

"WHAT THE FUCK WAS IN YOUR MIND, YOU DAMN IDIOT, I HATE YOU WHAT YOU ARE DOING HUH PLANNING TO LEAVE ME ALONE IN THIS FUCKING WORLD BY MYSELF" He sobbed loudly and pounded my chest as he did so. “Kim Mingyu, I HATE YOU, I HATE MYSELF FOR LOVING YOU,"

To stop him from crying, I tighten my embrace around him. I had never seen him cry in my life, but he was doing it against my chest. He typically keeps his feelings to himself, but this time he lets all of his suffering out.

“ I am so sorry wonwoo. I am such a bad person for you ”

He looks at me angrily and says, "Who the fuck are you to decide that," which I find adorable. “HOW CAN YOU SAY YOU'RE NOT GOOD FOR ME WHEN YOU FUCKING SACRIFICE YOUR LOVE FOR MY DREAM WHEN MY BIGGEST DREAM IS TO BE WITH YOU IDIOT,”.

I widened my eyes at his words, How did he learn about that?  "W-wonwoo you know"

“I overheard your chat with coups hyung, yes. And Mingyu, why didn't you come to me when my uncle threatened to blackmail you. I can't live without you, Mingyu; you are my pillar of strength. You foolish moron, how can you abandon your wonwoo to fend for himself in this cruel world when you know how much I love you?”

“ what about that Yuta proposal?”

“You're being stupid by running away before I can tell him no.”

I snicker. "So you think you love me"

“ God I hate you ”

"I love you too... " Thank you, God, I snatch him up and give him a bear hug. I'm grateful, thank you.I take a glance at him, dab my thumb across his tears, and give him my most passionate kiss. Honestly, I'm overjoyed. My love has returned at last.
_________________________
Pov : None

The environment was chilly, the single Wolverines were standing in guilt, and the single Venomous were all looking at the Wolverines with not-so-pleasant expressions in their dorm Mansion.

"What you want, guys" Hannie arched an eyebrow as he observed coups and other situations.

“ We want to tell you all something... ” Coups replied.

“ It's really important please ” jungkook look at Taehyung who rolled his eyes and nod “ fast we don't have time ”

All of the wolverines immediately dropped on their knees, their venomous eyes opening wide. Sincerelly, Venomous doesn't even enjoy that they can't see the lads they adore who are on their knees, they have their heads bowed in guilt.

“ We are sorry for everything ” Wolverines said in unison making venomous to get surprised. Is this a dream the great prideful Wolverines asking them for forgiveness while going on knees ... “ Please forgive us.

They exchange venomous glances as they try to figure out what the heck is going on. Can they forgive them as they need more time to consider it? However, they don't even want the Wolverines to be this way. Leeknow looked at Venomous and stated, "See, it's really hard for us to forgive you all, but we will try okay to get back like old days, fine." Venomous nodded in agreement with Leeknow's statement. When Wolverines suddenly uttered something that was more than stunning for them, Venomous were about to turn around and head back to their quarters.