we are not weak.

"So now based on one task we will decide how long you gonna get to perform," Jessi said while opening the golden card.. " okay so per person, from each team please come forward we will play our traditional and iconic Stone, paper, scissor..."

One player from each squad, namely Jin, Yoongi, and Jennie, moved forward as Jessi finished her sentence. "My hyungs, look at how our two members are going to battle." With a chuckle, J-hope said. "All right, so the winner will have the opportunity to pick up the golden card first, on which the time limit is indicated."The game began as soon as Jhope said it would, and Jhope was not too surprised by the outcome. Jin took first place, followed by Suga and Jennie. Jin selected the golden card first, followed by Suga and Jennie. All three of them nodded as Kai said, "Okay, now open the card, please. Jin Hyung received a card for 20 minutes, Suga Hyung received a card for 15, and Jennie received a card for 10 minutes. Congrats to Jin Hyung and the team for receiving the most time "Kai clapped as he spoke.

"You know how much I enjoy erotic and dark themes, therefore I really wanted Jin to have the longest time limit. Well, guys, go explore and then return with fantastic performances." Jessi Chuckle
.
.
.
.

____________________

★ With Venomous and the dude guys★

AWKWARDNESS.... Both teams are unsure on where to begin and how. woozi sighed and decided to take the initiative because nothing would happen if they continued to sit like that.

POV : woozi...

"We are not here for a blind date or anything; we need to get to work because Han and I even have to edit the song to match our performance, which is not an easy task. So as we are going to be one team now, can we put this fucking awkardness aside please." I sigh in frustration, wondering why the hell everyone is becoming so timid-after all, we are all boys and idols.

I noticed Jin hyung sigh and nod, saying, "Alright so as I am the head of Venomous, I welcome you all to our practise room and I hope we do our best. Woozi is right; we can't be timid around one another because our team is dark and sexy, so we have to be more friendly towards members."

"I concur with you, Jin Hyung; let's get to work right away so we can get used to it. We've already spoken with them once. The leader of The Dude Guys, Minhyuk, said while looking at our single venomous... I groaned and quickly grabbed my laptop as we all sat in a circle to choose the song titles.

"We have 20 minutes, therefore let's use them to frame the compelling plot." Tae hyung said while thumbing through his phone. Wow, Hyung has a really lovely face. He was just sitting there, unadorned, and looked just like our eomma Hannie. My gaze turned to Hannie Hyung, who was seated next to him; both of them are absolutely gorgeous. I can't even begin to fathom how fortunate their boyfriends are going to be. So, returning to work Han and I awaited other people to offer some tunes.

"Let's offer a decent introduction theme first, and let's preserve the mafia theme; they appear dark and sexy," Leeknow stated, stretching his arms out as if he were dancing a few minutes earlier to make him feel a bit fatigued while seated in a corner. Speaking honestly, even I liked Leeknow's concept, which was supported by many members of both organisations. It's a good thing we have the dude guys since their hotness fits the dark and seductive vibe wonderfully, and the majority of our members have flawless abs. Smirk appears as I consider my abs, knowing that my tiger will undoubtedly be envious if I show them off.

"Unholy and pillow talk.. we must accept these tunes" As Hannie Hyung advised who this Hyung just chose as the most sinful tunes, I immediately left my thoughts behind. Come on, consider a couple in a group. I chuckled but added the song to my playlist nevertheless. Hoa smirked and murmured, "Limbo of Jun." Making me wonder what he is thinking with that smirk, Whatever not my business unless he got in trouble... I nod, add the song to the playlist, and search for other recommendations. "Red Light by Chan Hyung and Hyunjin" Felix said, causing Leeknow to smile. Hey, i'm certain of something big fishing in group which some of us don't know...