Realisation 🔞

Six days had passed since the single Venomous started spending more time with the dude men, which was annoying the other singl Wolverines. Due to the proximity of both sides, they are being aggressive Wolverines have been attempting to talk to venomous for the past six days, but the beauty are entirely ignoring them.

Pov: Suga

Me, Jun, and Hongjoong are sitting on chairs in the yard contemplating about single venomous interaction with that those dude guys during this previous six days. We don't care, but the fact that they are acting so sweetly in front of us and our groups is what is making us angry.

As we were conversing, we noticed Jimin, The8, and Seonghwa, together with their dancing partners, approaching the dorm Mansion. These dude guy are awful. Our gaze never averts from them. How they embrace and kiss on poisonous cheeks while exchanging flirtatious glances after all the commotion, the dude guys leave, and venomous enter

"Jimin," I exclaim.  He turned to face us before turning to face his venomous friends, who sighed and walked over to us.

The most endearing voice of Jimin, "What happened Hyung," is nowhere to be heard. 

Sincerity be damned, I had no idea why I called him. “You guys shouldn't associate with those boys in that way because it endangers both your reputation as a group and the life as idols.”

" Hyung " It was the8 "They are our partners"

“So what if they are your partners? It's not as if you can do whatever you want simply because you two are dance partners, and fans are already talking trash about you all.” The8 chuckles as Jun groan, he flips his hair back, and sighs as he looks at Jun.

“Pleased to notify you, Mr. Wen junhui. Fans enjoy how we interact with them. They have already begun to ship us and the dude guys” The8 yelled as he cast a glare at Jun, who was boiling with rage.

“ Hyungs let's go we need to get fresh up why are we wasting our time ” Seonghwa said and walk in the dorm i can see Hongjoong getting angry on him as he stood up and walk behind him even the8 and Jimin left.

Jimin's endearing smile constantly seems to just disappear. Of course, it is because of us, but at the moment, I was upset. Why do you care so much about Min Yoongi though?

__________________

Pov : Leeknow.

I'm getting set to meet Sangyeon, the leader of "The boyz," and my dance partner. Since it's a calm evening, we simply decided to chill out in a cafe. My desire to escape this room and avoid Bangchan is the real reason I agreed to attend this meeting. Chan looking at me as though I've asked for his kidney. After finishing up with my appearance, I finish looking in the mirror when my phone rings. It's Sangyeon, and I informed him I'll be there in five minutes. I apply deodorant, and I'm prepared to go.

I eventually hear Bangchan ask, "Where are you going," as I turn to leave. I didn't pay it any mind and kept walking. As I was about to enter the door, I was suddenly pinned. I growled in pain and looked at Bangchan, who was staring at me with enraged eyes.

“Where are you going, I inquired” He asks the same question repeatedly, emphasis being placed on each syllable.

“I don't think it's crucial to let you know.”

“Leeknow I am still your leader, I am aware that you are currently venomous but I still got rights.”

"Going out to meet Sangyeon, the LEADER of the boyz." I smirk at the idea that there are leaders all around me when suddenly Sangyeon's phone rings. I was ready to answer it when Bangchan grabs the phones and answers the call.