"WOLVERINES"

In afternoon.. with other subgroup side....
Yeonjun , taehyun , jay , sunghoon , niki and k are present in TXT dorm waiting for others to come....
" Hyungs I am so excited for this kingdom show..." The youngest of them said while jumping around the dorm in excitement....

" Yahhh niki hold down your excitement , yesterday because of your these excitement Heeseung and k hyung relationship was about to expose infront of BTS and seventeen hyungs.. " yeonjun said reminding the youngest about his mistake

"Sorry hyung I just got little too much excited yesterday " Niki said rubbing his back of neck
" It's okay niki just be careful in future ... " K said patting on younger head...

" Well yeonjun hyung.. did you send that kingdom information page to soobin hyung.. " Taehyun asked while dragging his attention from television to yeonjun who was sitting on black puffy couch wearing all black brushing his black midlong hairs back looking extremely hot...
" Yess I did ... Even I think there meeting gonna end soon... He was really excited last night because of that I didn't got to sleep .... " yeonjun said concentrating on the game which jay and sunghoon playing..

" Well who won't get excite hyung I mean its first time a show like this is happening ... "
" Yes and we gonna get learn alot from this show while working with all of you hyungs.. "
Both jay and sunghoon said without dragging there eyes from the screen of there cellphone.. such a game addict....

Soon they heard sound of door bell.. "I'll get it ." Taehyun said as he was sitting on the side of door he get up and walk abit to reach the door and open it by twisting door knob... " Guys BTS and seventeen hyungs are here.... " Taehyun shout from the door.... As everyone heard they keep everything aside and stand to greet them while elders smile and mentioned them to sit ..
"Wow I really love the aura of your dorm kids... " - namjoon said as he sit on couch next to yeonjun .. " ahhh it's so comfortable I swear I am going to take a nap here after this meeting... "

"Seem like you didn't got proper sleep last night hyung " scoups said while removing his leather jacket to sit being comfortable.."

" Well Jin hyung make him to sleep on couch last time " jungkook said laughing with Suga making seventeen and txt members to chuckle on it too as they know about namjin but enhypen and k sitting there with confused face...

"Really what you did hyung ... Don't tell me you broke something again ...." - Vernon said while sitting next to namjoon with his headset hanging around his neck...

" Well luckily it's was not that.. it's because of vmin they hangout with there Friends last time in exo's dorm so jin got possessive over his kids... " Namjoon explain with his eyes close and head resting on yeonjun's shoulder....

" Understandable Jeonghanie get possessive like this tooo.... " Scoups said on which seventeen members nod ...

" Yes even once he scold hell of scoups hyung because he allow us to hangout at night without him knowing " dino said laughing on scoups who was sitting with pout while remaining the past ...

" Well moms are always scary..." Mingyu stated....

" So yeonjunie are your friends gonna join us ????" Jun said just to confirm it one last time....