D-Day part 1

* One day before D-Day...*
All boys work very hard throughout the weeks.. and now they are fully prepared with there performance... Today is going to be there last practice they all are having mixed feelings nervous, happy, excited and so on..

Time 8:00 am at seventeen dorm
In scoups and Jeonghan shared room....
Scoups was in washroom taking shower while Jeonghan had his shower first and right now he is searching something across the room...

" Oh my where did i keep those Gucci shoes , i promised Tae that I will bring that for him " Jeonghan pout while thinking about his new Gucci shoes.. yesterday when they was thinking about what to wear while entering into kingdom show, everyone started discussing about there outfit and everything with each other and even with the stylish.. that's when tae said that how much he love Gucci and there one particular shoes design which he loves and luckily Jeonghan had that same shoes.. so Jeonghan promise tae that he will bring that shoes today ... But now Jeonghan is confused where he kept that....

" Oh yes it must be in upper box .. aishhh it's too high " Jeonghan think for awhile then went out of the room.. and again back with one chair, " perfect now i can get that box" Jeonghan stand on the chair and trying to pull down the box but it was very heavy that it's not given shifting from its place.... He started using his alot of strength resulting him to move including chair.. the chair was not stable it was little shaky but Jeonghan didn't notice that until chair got slip Making him to shout suddenly because of accident... Before he fall on ground luckily two very strong arms caught him in bridal way .....

" Yah hanie be careful.. " it was scoups... He was sounding really worried.... Jeonghan open his eyes just to see he is safe or we can say there leader saved him... But he surely regretting to open the eyes as scoups was shirtless with wet hairs... He surely looking dam hot which make Jeonghan to goes red.....

" T-thanks cheolie...."

" Keep that thanks aside and tell me why the hell you was on chair..."

" Okay i will tell you first keep me down... " Jeonghan said while... struggling to get down... " And what if I don't want to then" scoups tease Jeonghan while trying not to laugh...but Jeonghan being shy because of scoups shirtless body.. he keep on moving in scoups arms while causing leader to lose his balance and both fall on bed, Jeonghan was on top of scoups ...

" See it's because of you .." scoups look at Jeonghan with done face when he put blame on him.. Jeonghan was about to stand up but scoups flip there position making him to hover over Jeonghan causing Little angel to wide his eyes... " It was not my fault , it you who was moving in my arms..." Scoups explain but all Jeonghan can do is blush under scoups.. i mean come on scoups what you expecting from our poor hannie to say when you are hovering over him shirtless exposing your perfect muscular body and abs with that handsome face....

" C-cheolie.. aa l-lets go... W-we might g-get late...." Jeonghan shutters trying his best to not look at the leader... But scoups being himself hold Jeonghan face and make him to look at himself.. " first tell me what you was doing on chair..."

" I was finding my Gucci shoes... I promise tae that I will bring that today S-so I guess they are in that box" Jeonghan point the box while looking so tiny under scoups making scoups to cooed on there visual .. scoups nod and get up and even help Jeonghan to stand up ... " Why didn't you asked me to help you .... Aishhh wait I will get that box .. it's look heavy and your cute baby arms can't handle that hannie ... You might get hurt and tomorrow is round one so I don't want you to get hurt because I want you to shinee brightly like angel while performing" scoups smile being genuine.. while Jeonghan smile with pink cheeks.. " c-cheolie... Why don't you first wear s-something..."