Mingyu's secret

Felix pov...

The club's disco lighting Something can be really annoying, but what is annoying right now is the single Wolverines who are sitting in front of us with all those girls, leaving all clubs in Seoul to come in the club where we taught to hang out with the dude guys. If you want to know what more annoying is them showing off their so-called GIRLFRIENDS to us. HOW PATHETIC THEY CAN BE KISSING THOSE GIRLS IN FRONT OF US...

Nopes I am not envious or mean to any of us, and sure, it is a lie. I'm getting fucking angrier because it hurts so terrible... We are affected in an incredible way by these dumb fuck boys, and I DON'T LIKE THAT. Look at that arrogant hyunjin—he knew I was glancing over at him—as he kissed Karina while grinning wickedly. I initially believed Karina to be a b*tch, but I was hasty in my judgment because she appears polite to me and she even speaks pleasantly, but I still can't be sure of anyone right now.

We all turned to stare at Leeknow when he finally spoke after maintaining his poker expression all since he saw Chan Hyung enter the room. "Hear me out guys if they can enjoy then we can too..

"I concur. Also remember our two secret weapons." Hannie Hyung smirked, confusing everyone in the room.

“Secret weapons???” Asked Taehyung hyung.

"Yeah, we're first and foremost fucking hell beautiful, and second, we're gay... So get up, show what you got, wake your fucking male ass up," Hannie Hyung grinned at single Wolverines. Scoups Hyung is glaring at him, as I can tell.

For some reason, I have the impression that they are envious of the dude guys that are approaching us. Despite the possibility that I am overanalyzing things, I am positive that each partner from the man guys is interested in us based on how they perceive us. While charming, it's not love; rather, it's more like FWB. However, we can utilize it to demonstrate to a single Wolverine our capabilities. Even though I know it's a bad move, I really want to see how it plays out because there's no way we'll find out without even trying.

“Hyungs You know, i could be wrong, but my personal impression is that the dude guys who are our performance partners are somewhat interested in us.  They constantly observe us, and I can sense that when I'm dancing. It's not like they're in love, just sort of attracted to us or doing it for the benefits. As soon as I'm done, I turn to face everyone.

"Even I felt that Lixie... I mean they always put alot of interest in us from very first day," As he sipped his beer, Soobin Hyung spoke.  It seems like everyone is aware of this.

“So what we gonna do with this information ” Seonghwa hyung asked

All of them turn to face Taehyung Hyung as he declares, "I have one idea. Let's take advantage of the attention they are providing us right now and see if Wolverineas can kiss, hang out with, or possibly fuck with those girls so that we can at least enjoy this evening or the company of the dude guys. He said, laughing, "I'm sure Wolverines will get annoyed seeing us having fun with attractive lads.

Together with the rest of us, hannie Hyung was nodding. Following their recent trip to fetch drinks for all of us, the man men eventually come over. These boys, I promise, are incredibly hot and handsome. Why does our heart, in its infinite wisdom, only desire those fools and not these handsome boys? The human heart will constantly want for things that are difficult to obtain or that are not predestined for them...

WONWOO POV..

My spirit almost died when I saw Mingyu kiss Sana. Is it truly the case that my Mingyu, who used to adore me dearly and go to great lengths to make me smile, is now to blame for my recent lack of smile? How is it possible to alter so drastically. He noticed that I was looking at him while his guilt was visible in his eyes. He deserves my enmity, therefore I just want to despise him.