Night changed everything...

★NEXT MORNING ★

The night was long for all the bottoms... All of them are exhausted because of the tops who were turned into beasts last night... It was hell for bottoms they go through alot not only physical but mental and emotional breakdowns too...

Jungkook groans and stretches his body of course he is tired too. He opens his eyes and sits on the bed while holding his head, " Err My head. " he shakes his head slightly and drink water from the glass which was kept on the table beside the bed... He sighs and runs his fingers through his hair and looks beside him just to see his Hyung sleeping naked beside him, making his eyes wide he looks at himself just to find there are no clothes on him... Panic flowed through his body he shook taehyung's body... " hey Hyung gets up ..... " after a few minutes, tae groaned and start waking up... He rubs his eyes and opens them... As his eyes fall on their maknae last night Happening came in front of his eyes... " J-jungkook " " Hyung tell me nothing happened please " Taehyung looked down not wanting to make eye contact with the lad... Being impatient he holds tae and asked while raising his voice " JUST FUCKING TELL ME WHAT HAPPENED BETWEEN US KIM TAEHYUNG..." Tae flinch and start shaking " w-we d-did that.."

" NONSENSE" tae flinch in their maknae high voice. " I AM NOT GAY... I CAN'T SLEEP WITH YOU..." Poor tae was shivering... His heart almost beating with the speed of light. " How can I do this... I love Lisa and here I am sleeping with my member " Jk runs his hand through his hair. " Why you didn't stop me .." Jk might have no idea now much his words are hurting tae all he was doing is thinking about himself. Not even thinking for one time what his hyung is going through how much he is in pain physically.. " I tried t-to stop you k-kookie.. B-but Y-you force m-me " tears drop from elders eyes, Jk look at him in shocked.. he is guilty but he don't want to accept it's his fault all he want to do is blame on elder to not stopping him from doing the sin..

" I was not in sense, You could have call for help or anything"

" You and others all were wasted S-so W-we brought you t-to rooms.." jk look at him in confused... " what you mean by you all ... Who else were wasted?". " you, s-scoups , H-hyunjin , j-jay and a-all... Kook i really tried... I even beg but you didn't stop... And then I-i lost myself... " Jk frowed his eyes and think for awhile...He look at taehyung in unreadable eyes.. " Are you gay?" Taehyung heart almost stopped... What will he gonna say.. he don't know what to do but he thought to tell the truth No more hidden games now.. " Yes " Jungkook wide his eyes " WHAT " Tae flinch because of sudden high voice of their maknae, Jk continue with more harsh words " You are Fucking gay... Oh so you must have enjoyed alot last night... so disgusting.. " He search for his cellphone which was on side of bed and dail someone's contact... "Hey scoups hyung... Did something happen which was not supposed to... WHAT.. please come to my room i will text others..." Jk hang up the call and brush his hairs back in frustration... He look at tae with pissed of face " you and your friends are disgusting..." Jk stood up from bed and went to washroom while once jk left tae stood up and wore his clothes back

Tears flow from tae eyes he really can't believe his kook whom he know from last 10 year will say something harsh like this... How can he just judge him like that is he really his kook... " I can't handle this .... Kook how can you be to harsh i loved you ... I still do but i can't take his pain " Tae was crying mess while whipping his tears he look at mirror just to find him cover with tears , red nose , red eyes... He really love Jungkook that his words hurt him so much..