we lost ourselves 🔞...

AT TAEKOOK SHARED ROOM....
Taehyung was sitting on king size soft bed while going through some magazine.. he was bored as hell he called jimin but he is out with wonyoung and leeknow. Suddenly Jeonghan poke in his mind so he text the lad to come over whose room is right next to him... They both really become bestie ( sassy besties , gossip queens , drama queens )thanks to this show.. In few minutes Jeonghan walk in with smile and carrying his cellphone in his hand ... " Being bored bitch " Jeonghan gave high five to taehyung and sit on his bed while brushing his long blonde hairs back ... " Alot... I have nothing to do this magazine is fucking boring " taehyung said while throwing the magazine on Jungkook's bed which was just besides him ... " It's being you reading wrong magazine bestie..." Jeonghan stook up and walk to the stall full of magazine such things are placed in every rooms " F*ck i never ever asked you about your interest .. bitch you interested in girls or boys and speak the truth am not gonna judge you " Jeonghan look at the other while waiting for the answer on which taehyung chuckle and said " Boys...." Jeonghan chuckle " that's why we are besties now "

" I have something interested for you then " Jeonghan shuffle some magazine and pull out one certain magazine and went to taehyung ... He sat on bed next to taehyung and show him the magazine cover page..." Mens fashion " taehyung chuckle " yes ... " Both besties was going through the pages alot of kop groups or k-pop idols were there in that magzine... When they was busy Jungkook enter in the room " Hey guys... " Both taehyung and Jeonghan look at him " hey jungkook " both said in unison... Jungkook gave smile to both of them and went to wardrobe... He was searching, he look excited " tae hyung did you saw my black leather jacket somewhere " tae look at Jk in confusion " No " jungkook pout and sit on couch as he didn't got what he want... " I guess i forget to brought that aishhhh " jungkook sigh and through his head at back in frustration..

" It's okay kook why don't you borrow from scoups he brought alot of leather jackets for no reason " jungkook eyes shine as he heard Jeonghan and stook up to run out of room making both lads to chuckle on him .... " Sometime he act like kid " taehyung chuckle while still looking at door... " Tae do you perhaps like Jungkook ? " Taehyung look at Jeonghan with wide eyes " i don't k-know hannie but from past few days my heart skip everytime I see him ... I guess i am in love... " Taehyung sigh while playing with his fingers well yes from past new days he can feel butterflies whenever jungkook has been near him... " Drop that " i guess " word because your eyes speaks you madly in love  your maknae" Jeonghan giggle while teasing his bestfriend... Making Taehyung to slap him on his arms ...." Like you madly in love with your leader my dear hannie... " As taehyung said the other stop his giggling and look at him with shocked face... Making Taehyung to smirk on his flustered look " Am i that obvious" taehyung stook his head and smile " come on bitch I'm your bestie now i can see that through your eyes that you love Scoups " blonde head sigh in relief making black head to giggle suddenly jungkook back to room followed by scoups making both besties to look at them with speed up heart.. they almost got heart attack by look at the two lad whom they were just talking about.