" VENOMOUS "

Later at same evening in BTS dorm..
Namjin are back from there date .. they really had alot of fun.. by doing ice skating, walking through parks, having dinner , then small deep talk while enjoying the surrounding of Han river..
Right now they are in dorm waiting for other to come back...
"It's pretty late where the hell are these kids " jin said while checking out the time....
" Chill babe Suga hyung text me that he and Jk will come in 15 minutes and surely hobi and vmin will come soon , you don't stress yourself ". Namjoon said while back hugging jin and rest his head on Jin shoulder.." You smell so good jinniee..."

" Yahhh Don't you dare to be over romantic now they will come anything and I don't want to be embrace , last time that muscular bunny keep on teasing me for whole week " jin complain while pouting on which Namjoon chuckle while showing his deep dimple.. he turn jin to face him and said " But you still like when someone tease you by my name , don't you ??" Asked in whisper tone while brushing there nose ... Jin is blushing like hell well his boyfriend isn't lieing, he really like it forget about like he love when someone tease him by name of his boyfriend.. Namjoon lead closer while holding his grip on Jin waist pulling his body closer to himself and attached there lips.. Jin circle his arms around Namjoon neck to make the kiss more deeper...
There is alot of love in that kiss.. the kiss which every lover want to feel... They are really luckily bless to have each other , Thanks to namjoon for confessing to jin. After having 2 year of crush on him and Jin was way happy when namjoon asked him out you can say he was on 9th sky...
They was too much in kiss that they didn't notice someone enter into there house...
"Ahem... Get a room love birds... " Said jhope who was standing infront of main door , both namjin separate out while blush.. " well you are lucky it's me not any one from maknae line or you have to go through teasing week " Jhope said as he make his way to couch and hop on it like his full life depend on that white soft couch

" Where is vmin " - asked jin
" They are not coming "
" WHAT" jin said with shocked yet confused face... Before he could asked further they heard some noise from door .. namjin look at the voice just to see Jk and Suga making there way to living room...
" Hey guys" - said Suga as he sit on other couch
" Hey hyungs" said jungkook while sitting beside Suga " what with this shocking face Jin hyung .. and jhope Hyung how was your dance practice.. "

" it's was good kook , but I am tired as hell now , and Jin hyung have this face because Vmin are not coming home tonight.. "

" What , why... Where are they ??" - both Jungkook and Suga said in unison...

" Oh gosh... Don't asked so many questions well anyways let me answer it ... Yes they are not coming tonight because they are going to have sleepover with there friends and they are at Exo's dorm along with shinee members.. Baekhyun hyung and other asked them to stay cause it's being long they hang out ... They even asked me but I was having some work so I deny and yeah... " Jhope said while looking at 4 unreadable faces..

" How can they go there... Aishhh are they trying to steal my kids in morning even Taetae said baekhyun called himself as tae's mother I mean no never only I am there mother yahhh joonie go and bring our sons back right now". Jin said in angry tone while looking pissed off...

" Baby it's 10 " Namjoon replied while gulping hard.. Jin look at his boyfriend and raised his eyebrows " So... I want my kids now go and bring them.. " Jin fire back...
" I think Jin hyung is right ... They should come back " jungkook said while looking at namjoon..
"Well I think that too .. so Namjoon go bring them ..." Said Suga while namjoon look at them all in disbelieve... There they serious.. or lost there mind somewhere...