Moving to mansions

* All participates arrived to the place at given address... All are standing on a big ground they can see 3 very big luxurious mansion and two mini luxurious mansion on the side of ground .... Staff asked them to wait till they arrange everything in the mansion for all idols ... The common ground on which they all are standing right now is decorated by various designs.. there was even a big common pool while alot of beautiful place for hangout.. all participants were admiring the place with suprise yet beautiful smile on there face.. there was even a kind of Lake near by which made jin happy as hell ... " Joonie look there is lake i can do fishing over there wow.... " Start clapping excitingly making Namjoon to chuckle and Pat jin's head
" All rights boys and girls till they arrange everything in mansion we will hangout here in this beautiful place there are even snacks available on the right feel free to eat okay ." all nod there head and show thumbs up to Jessi...

All spread around to explore the place and to eat ofcourse

All spread around to explore the place and to eat ofcourse... Jin hold namjoon hand and pull him near Lake , changbin and Han was looking over food along with hoshi and woozi, Jongho and yeosang .... Niki and sunoo start playing around the ground while Heeseung was sitting quiet he was missing his boyfriend alot ... Jeonghan and Taehyung look at Heeseung and approach him... " Missing K " Heeseung look up to both of his Hyung and nod with pout
.. " awww sooo cute don't worry seungie you will meet him soon... " Jeonghan said while patting the younger head..." Now let's go and eat something see our friends are there waiting for us so lets go " Taehyung said and hold Heeseung hand while he hold Jeonghan hand with his other hand and run towards the group of boys who was sitting on circular dinning table...

Soobin , the8, jimin , taehyung , Jeonghan, wonwoo, leeknow, felix , seonghwa, wooyoung, Yunho and jungwon are sitting together in circular dinning table while talking, eating and looking around...
" This place is really beautiful isn't it ???" " Jungwon look around while smiling and looking cute making all his hyungs to cooed on him.... Suddenly there eyes fall on Jk, Suga , scoups, Mingyu , Jun , yeonjun, bangchan, hyunjin, hongjoong, San , mingi and jay who was sitting on other circular table which was just next to him but they were not alone some girls group members who caught there attention earlier were there with them and anyone can say they are flirting with girls which made bottoms heart to go heavy ... Wonwoo look at Mingyu who was flirting with Sana tears form in his eyes ... Jeonghan hold wonwoo hand and whispered " don't worry wonwoo he it not like what we thinking... Mingyu will never cheat ..." Wonwoo look at Jeonghan then again to Mingyu " i hope so ... "

" Wonwoo is there something between you and Mingyu... We are not fool to not see the tears in your eyes ... " Jimin said while others nod... Wonwoo look at Jeonghan with a look of should I tell them while Jeonghan smile and nod " we both are boyfriends " hearing wonwoo all other boys who are present on table wide there eyes... " I knew it " leeknow said while slipping his coffee... " How ??? " Wonwoo look at leeknow with confusion.. " It's in your eyes hyung... Even that day in BTS hyungs house when all was exposing there relationship your eyes was stuck on Mingyu hyung.. " Wonwoo sigh after hearing leeknow.. he is going through alot of mixed emotions now... " You are right leeknow... I don't know why he don't want to tell about us to others... I mean it was okay till keeping it secret but now i can see he is having interest in something's else " wonwoo said while looking at Mingyu who was holding Sana hand while flirting with her....